Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tae

All Star
Daps
He does? And if so, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, he can be on that bullshyt. However imma tell you, had I never
left my neighborhood I grew up in, save for my mother and a couple of ladies, I would have had a low
opinion of black chicks myself. It depends where he grew up and what shyt they were on.

He may never have ventured out and met decent ones, so he just doing his thing. Especially if he only brings up
BW when asked. Some guys make it their mission to put the message out there, but if you ask, thats a perspective
you wouldn't have known otherwise.

He does not only bring up black women when asked. He made an enire video on the chick getting slap on the train and said the reason the video had so many likes is due to that fact that the world is sick of the "Black American woman's attitude" and is rejoicing to finally see them get what they deserve.
I hope you are this open minded to black women who grew up in the ghetto only around hustlers, thugs, etc. and now date IR exclusively...you know being okay with them not having a favorable option of black men and just doing their thing and getting in where they fit in. :sas1:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
So as I understand it, this Byron Allen looking dude only dates attractive women for other men's approval due to avoiding beatdowns in QB projects during childhood. Also, he was a dork in HS and looked over and now only dates exotics (some Dominicans are Afro Latina, even with long "Indian" hair as he put it) and white girls. He seems to have an obsession with hair more than the natural Nazis.

Kinda pity him since it seems he missed a developmental phase and still hase the mindset of a highschooler. No woman should want him. Also, I have a friend who married a hot russian who after 4 years of marriage, he putting her thru undergrad though she would rather not work, now resembles Red from OITNB.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He does not only bring up black women when asked. He made an enire video on the chick getting slap on the train and said the reason the video had so many likes is due to that fact that the world is sick of the "Black American woman's attitude" and is rejoicing to finally see them get what they deserve.
I hope you are this open minded to black women who grew up in the ghetto only around hustlers, thugs, etc. and now date IR exclusively...you know being okay with them not having a favorable option of black men and just doing their thing and getting in where they fit in. :sas1:
:childplease:Of course I am, you know who you are talking to?:russ:

Since day one I said I believe in people doing them. Too many tastes and perspectives out there to deny that someone can find love any and every place.

I live life, and here in this melting pot of Chicago, see BW interracial relationships often enough(few times a week.) Same with BM interracial relationships, even

if both aren't so common that I see it daily, just often enough that I know people are out there getting it in. Had a stone cold cute sista come in my shop

the other day with a British guy, and they were a dope couple (had that "He's british, hes weird/She's American, she is weird" thing going on).

Don't bother me. Like I said to the other poster, I didn't watch any of this guys other videos, and whatever he is thinking about BW is a minority opinion,

so it isn't even in me to get upset about it. :yeshrug:He ain't talking about my sisters or mother or aunt or grandmother, so hey, he can do him.

So can the ladies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He can date who he wants. Why does he feel the need to explain himself and give excuses? Why does he have to shade black women? We don't care, do you breh breh but keep us out your mouth.
He said he gets asked. Breh does have 20k subscribers. I believe it. Probably also has something to do with the girls talking reckless

around him and, well, inquiring minds ask him. What he is doing, in the grand scheme, ain't hurting anybody else, though it may

bite him in the ass real hard one day, not that I wish anything on him.

Tae

All Star
Daps
:childplease:Of course I am, you know who you are talking to?:russ:

Since day one I said I believe in people doing them. Too many tastes and perspectives out there to deny that someone can find love any and every place.

I live life, and here in this melting pot of Chicago, see BW interracial relationships often enough(few times a week.) Same with BM interracial relationships, even

if both aren't so common that I see it daily, just often enough that I know people are out there getting it in. Had a stone cold cute sista come in my shop

the other day with a British guy, and they were a dope couple (had that "He's british, hes weird/She's American, she is weird" thing going on).

Don't bother me. Like I said to the other poster, I didn't watch any of this guys other videos, and whatever he is thinking about BW is a minority opinion,

so it isn't even in me to get upset about it. :yeshrug:He ain't talking about my sisters or mother or aunt or grandmother, so hey, he can do him.

So can the ladies.

Cool. :yeshrug:
I didn't think you'd be okay with black women talking reckless about black men especially those who date white men exclusively.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool. :yeshrug:
I didn't think you'd be okay with black women talking reckless about black men especially those who date white men exclusively.
:stopitslime:That wasn't at all what I was talking about, and they do it anyway, so whats the point in worrying?

This is my perspective. People are autonomous and they do what they want. You can only help and can only connect with people you want

to. If somebody wants to switch teams and talk shyt, that is their damage, not mine. I am not worried about what an individual says and does

if they exert no power over me. Your neighborhood racist, long as they keep it at talking shyt, they can do that. I can't change their minds.

If we are talking politicians and police (we know how that goes) that is where I take issue, because they can exert some sort of control

over me.

Rusty Flannigan and his band of supremacists are ants, they ain't shyt and as long as they aren't actively harming folks, they can feel free

to live a hateful existence. Same with blacks who down other blacks. If they aren't in a position to turn their opinions into doctrine, that can

eat a dikk. In fact, @Tae , many of us didn't even know this guy existed before this thread. This is precisely why shyt shouldn't concern us.

Guy can exert no control over us, his song and dance can be under the microscope of the people who entertain his foolishness.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does? And if so, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, he can be on that bullshyt. However imma tell you, had I never
left my neighborhood I grew up in, save for my mother and a couple of ladies, I would have had a low
opinion of black chicks myself. It depends where he grew up and what shyt they were on.

He may never have ventured out and met decent ones, so he just doing his thing. Especially if he only brings up
BW when asked. Some guys make it their mission to put the message out there, but if you ask, thats a perspective
you wouldn't have known otherwise.
:patrice: Hmmmm...

Raava

Staff member
Daps
He said he gets asked. Breh does have 20k subscribers. I believe it. Probably also has something to do with the girls talking reckless

around him and, well, inquiring minds ask him. What he is doing, in the grand scheme, ain't hurting anybody else, though it may

bite him in the ass real hard one day, not that I wish anything on him.

Why does this matter? I am asked ignorant questions all the time. I'm not about to make youtube about it. Then the content of the video? :comeon: I'm not trying to go back and forth with this. I'm glad that after feeling bullied and shunned by blacks and being fearful of the ghetto black people, (because when you date black girls that's what you have to deal with) he can find comfort in white arms. He perpetuates stereotypes. Like I said he can do what he wants, but leave black women out of it. Black women following him around aggressively so he has to kiss them :rudy:, keeping track of how many black people he is touched or interacted with so he won't be called a c00n :heh: "I kissed TWO within a year see! two!"

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does this matter? I am asked ignorant questions all the time. I'm not about to make youtube about it. Then the content of the video? :comeon: I'm not trying to go back and forth with this. I'm glad that after feeling bullied and shunned by blacks and being fearful of the ghetto black people, (because when you date black girls that's what you have to deal with) he can find comfort in white arms. He perpetuates stereotypes. Like I said he can do what he wants, but leave black women out of it. Black women following him around aggressively so he has to kiss them :rudy:, keeping track of how many black people he is touched or interacted with so he won't be called a c00n :heh: "I kissed TWO within a year see! two!"
It matters because his audience asked, so he felt he needed to respond. Naturally, his type of person doesn't have a sound reason for what

they do, and his reasoning shows it. I know for the rest of us we don't have a platform for that kinda shyt, but like I said, he has 20k subscribers, so someone finds him entertaining

and gives a damn about his opinion, even if his opinion is ass. Like I said in another comment, had it not been for this thread, we wouldn't even know the clown, so it shows

he isn't relevant to us. Let the rat do rat-like things:yeshrug:

:comeon:Don't make this into something it isn't. Him globetrottin and fawning over white women isn't hurting us in any way over here.

That is his cross to bear. He is the one who will have to settle down at some point and explain his behavior to his family and children, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.