• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Say no more.
Y'all ain't worried about this dweeb.
He could be tripping over his feet for a woman who networked on tinder and spit in his mother's face.
As long as she was black, you wouldn't blink.
:camby:
Stop the spurious inquiry about dudes self respect (or lack of)
Your ire stems from your obsession with white women.
Some of you chicks are like reverse cuckolds when it comes to Caucasian women.
You love discussing black penis and white vagina. shyt is bizarre.

Did I mention white women? No, but you did. You ain't slick dont try to pawn his issues on anyone but himself. He is the problem not who he screws and why.

You'd think he managed to keep his mouth off the black collective black women in particular but noooooo gotta have a "black women did this are that" slick mouth. Whose really obsessed?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Did I mention white women? No, but you did. You ain't slick dont try to pawn his issues on anyone but himself. He is the problem not who he screws and why.

You'd think he managed to keep his mouth off the black collective black women in particular but noooooo gotta have a "black women did this are that" slick mouth. Whose really obsessed?

Word.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The guy is a super saiyan c00n and a repulsive human being who deserves the worst.

I could give a fukk about what people are attractive too, however, this shyt here is just straight self hate. I don't give a fukk if "****** " is just a race to them, as an African American that shyt should offend you base off of pricipal and morals......this nikka is a fukking sellout for white p*ssy

Even the Asian dude was like:whoa: when them Russians were saying "******".....how the Asian gonna have more respect for Blacks then the fukking Black man himself

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
pqw0Rv0.gif

Why you trying to hurt me....I mean, him, like this?

What's wrong with corny lame Black girls? This right chea is the problem...

The Black equivalent is not good enough... Dudes itching for an excuse to go white

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with corny lame Black girls? This right chea is the problem...

The Black equivalent is not good enough... Dudes itching for an excuse to go white

:stopitslime:

Who says I'd want corny, white women?

I just want an Instagram fine chick that likes corny and lame dudes. :mjcry:

Yeah, natural hair and petite Ashley that's working on her economic degree, likes watching and making fun of bad movies, and wears superhero t-shirts when she's relaxing is a beautiful black women and deserves a king but...

Only room for one corny and lame person in chea :sas2:

Maybe when I'm 35 and if I haven't locked down a chick that looks like Brittany Renner or India Westbrook :sas1:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

Yeah, natural hair and petite Ashley that's working on her economic degree, likes watching and making fun of bad movies, and wears superhero t-shirts when she's relaxing is a beautiful black women and deserves a king but...

Maybe when I'm 35 and if I haven't locked down a chick that looks like Brittany Renner or India Westbrook :sas1:

:nikkaplse:

Another dude fooled by the packaging and not concerned with the contents....

Shocking

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I could give a fukk about what people are attractive too, however, this shyt here is just straight self hate. I don't give a fukk if "****** " is just a race to them, as an African American that shyt should offend you base off of pricipal and morals......this nikka is a fukking sellout for white p*ssy

Even the Asian dude was like:whoa: when them Russians were saying "******".....how the Asian gonna have more respect for Blacks then the fukking Black man himself

That video made me mad. WTF is wrong with that guy

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

That's what I don't understand about you. You don't wwant corny girls but you expect a gorgeous gurl to like corny guys. Lol!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Thing is dudes like the op thinks he getting back ayat black girls but he is just adding to black man's nad image worldwide.

I'm out!

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:nikkaplse:

Another dude fooled by the packaging and not concerned with the contents....

Shocking

I rent before I buy. :sas2:

If that package is pretty but the content isn't, I can always return it after a couple of uses :sas1:

That plain-Jane package will always be around though. :mjpls:

That's what I don't understand about you. You don't wwant corny girls but you expect a gorgeous gurl to like corny guys. Lol!

Gotta aim for the stars, ma. :mjcry:

If I don't think I can do it, who will? :mjcry:

Brittany Renner, Ayisha Diaz, Julia Kelly, or a chick that looks like that might respond to my DMs one day :wow:

Meanwhile, I'm cool with a bunch of normal looking black chicks that are sweet, fun to be around, and legit cool chicks so if I can't get my moon then I can settle for some stars. :blessed:

Win win.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

Dudes just use that as an excuse to be like see they don't want me so they can go for "others" or as a way to just not be with women at all, but still make it seem like they are trying to get with one. Don't nobody buy all that aim for the stars bullshyt fools like him spout.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes just use that as an excuse to be like see they don't want me so they can go for "others" or as a way to just not be with women at all, but still make it seem like they are trying to get with one. Don't nobody buy all that aim for the stars bullshyt fools like him spout.

:mjlol:

The girl in currently knocking down is pretty black female. I love women and I love black women...what's wrong with a young, black man aiming for the cream of the crop?

And why do I gotta be a "fool"? You're quick to insult me despite the fact that I haven't insulted black women, in the slightest.

You should work on that hostility you seem to be holding inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.