• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
SF is a land of contradiction. They're quick to prop up a non-black person who screws over black people but for the Boston Marathon bombing, they were doing mental gymnastics to deny that the suspects were white (even though they came from the Caucasus Mountains).

And they don't give a fukk about the men who date Asian chicks. They direct their anger towards the white women who date out.
And are you trying to say that we should be more like SF?
jZ5XmUl.png
Well there's a thread about an old white man from the Midwest, not the South like those fukking idiots in that thread keep saying. Telling a black woman "He will show her where he hung her Grandpa" and the first thing nikkas go after is black women. Says a lot about these dude's thought process :mjlol: Forreal the women hatred is borderline gay on here sometimes :scust: like they're not interested in vagina, but do not want to come out with it.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, but your stock is severely low when you are a funny talking nerd, whatever your age.
Your cornball friend can either try to switch things up, work towards having an explosive, captivating personality, or roll the dice. And look, dude isn't a looker either, but look at the girls he is attracting with her personality. These ain't ugly chicks, and they likely dig his schtick. He would by any measure not
Cop as many :whoo:Chicks if he stayed in his old neighborhood. Everybody clowns that type of dude:pachaha:Now he getting in where he fit in.

Your boy just need to find his niche and upgrade his dress game and mouthpiece, unless he is ok with a potential plain jane who also shares his personality type. Lord knows as a geek lifer, I am hardly attracted to most of the ones I come across physically. Let your man know he got work to put in.

Everybody does clown that type of dude. :mjcry:

Time to help my friend get some passports and get him traveling :sas2:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well there's a thread about an old white man from the Midwest, not the South like those fukking idiots in that thread keep saying. Telling a black woman "He will show her where he hung her Grandpa" and the first thing nikkas go after is black women. Says a lot about these dude's thought process :mjlol: Forreal the women hatred is borderline gay on here sometimes :scust: like they're not interested in vagina, but do not want to come out with it.

:beli: So you're on that "we hate black women and prop up white women" bullshyt. And just like this thread, a few people somehow speak for all of us. Whatever.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I knew it was Phil but was hoping it wasnt.

Ive spoken to him before via email. He's a cool dude. Sometimes he does some questionable things but his heart is in the right place. Hes just living life, traveling, has a thing for Russia/Ukraine, which is fine, I have thing for South America. Its just that sometimes he touches on issues a particular way that you can tell hes been away from the community and in Russia too long. Thats why I stay on here, keeps me informed on whats going on back home, I dont want to slip too far behind the great wall and be blinded.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody does clown that type of dude. :mjcry:

Time to help my friend get some passports and get him traveling :sas2:
Hey, your boy may find greener pastures, cause it can be weirder for some of us than others.

The day I find a chick who can chop it up about Pascal's Wager, reverse-engineering a graphics card, astrophysics, AND she hits the gym (I'll never find her :mjcry: ) that is the day I lock it down. Till then, gotta broaden your knowledge base so you don't feel you can't connect with everyone else.

Then again, I'm not the average geek, so your mileage may vary. Do what works.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:beli: So you're on that "we hate black women and prop up white women" bullshyt. And just like this thread, a few people somehow speak for all of us. Whatever.
:yeshrug:Well most of those feminist who hate men and create all kinds of campaigns to destroy them are raging bull dykes. Men who hate women to this extent tend to be no different from the former.

Wait wasn't this site busted for harboring a BUNCH of tranny lovers? :mjlol:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
And let's keep it a stack.
No woman in here would date this clown.
In fact, you likely described him as a lame before he even opened his mouth.
Most of y'all are some ol', "If I can't have you, no one can," weirdos.
Wouldn't look in that herbs direction if he was out alone or asked you the time, but if you see him hugged up with a white woman in the canned goods aisle, he has your undivided attention.
:mjlol:

That nikka is a lame but damn if that ain't the go to excuse to defend him not having self respect.

Do you nikkas not see the difference? Be a high pitched voice fuk boi with terrible dress sense and a homosexual demeanour but have respect for yourself. In the pursuit of ass black men will throw out all manner of honor respect and dignity. For ass!

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Wait, why dudes making fun of his voice and making fun of him for being corny / nerdy?

We saying corny, nerdy Brehs ain't gonna be able to get good black women?

:lupe:

I'm asking for a friend.

:lupe:

Corny lame black dudes get corny lame black girls.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the problem with whatever race people prefer to date,if it's because you find women of that race physically attractive,as a man I completely understand that.As a white man I could easily move to africa and be extremely happy because I find black women in general more physically attractive than white women,for me it is simply a sexual thing I like dark skin and big bottoms,my white male friends I have to say cannot understand this, but then I cannot understand several of them liking asian women. , I am still more than happy to date white women and marry the right one who came along.

But it's quite another thing to mock females of your own race,or blame them for dating women of that other race. That reason also suggests you are emotionally disturbed and weak,if he is doing that in the video then he is a fool . And no woman wants to deal with that.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That nikka is a lame

Say no more.
Y'all ain't worried about this dweeb.
He could be tripping over his feet for a woman who networked on tinder and spit in his mother's face.
As long as she was black, you wouldn't blink.
:camby:
Stop the spurious inquiry about dudes self respect (or lack of)
Your ire stems from your obsession with white women.
Some of you chicks are like reverse cuckolds when it comes to Caucasian women.
You love discussing black penis and white vagina. shyt is bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.