Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They completely wiped the Eye of Horus chick from the database.
:damn:
No posts or anything.
It's like they never existed.
She really pissed somebody off.
:laugh:
I was trying to figure out what she said. She took shyt waaaaaaaay too far way too often. She was like 3 accounts deep. Gotta ease up at some point:russ:

She had to go at somebody on staff and say some wicked shyt to get Chris Benoit'd.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

cool_down.gif
I'm good, breh.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I was trying to figure out what she said. She took shyt waaaaaaaay too far way too often. She was like 3 accounts deep. Gotta ease up at some point:russ:

She had to go at somebody on staff and say some wicked shyt to get Chris Benoit'd.

She came for cook and some mods on her status posts, I liked her and hope she comes back again. :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She came for cook and some mods on her status posts, I liked her and hope she comes back again. :yeshrug:
That was dumb.:stopitslime:She was cool in pms for real. The public persona, however, always on 100.
I think she did come back, though. Saw another account pop up with a big-haired woman and a weird name after she ate the ban. :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, why dudes making fun of his voice and making fun of him for being corny / nerdy?

We saying corny, nerdy Brehs ain't gonna be able to get good black women?

:lupe:

I'm asking for a friend.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Oh so now you're using the "fake militant" line too? :skip:
Any "Pro-Black" "Anti-Cac" dude doesn't hate black women like the ones on here. Because a true pro black male knows he NEEDS black women. Like @No_bammer_weed said most of these so called militants on here just wish they were Confederate white men. True pro black men like Louis Farrkhan, Umar Johnson, Malcolm X, and to some extent Tariq Nasheed(he loves, but "objectifies" black women) make no secret that white women are the enemy and black women are the best.

I just find it hilarious how some of these dudes want to be on that "Black economics" "Black Nation Building" tip, but hate black women with a passion:mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Any "Pro-Black" "Anti-Cac" dude doesn't hate black women like the ones on here. Because a true pro black male knows he NEEDS black women. Like @No_bammer_weed said most of these so called militants on here just wish they were Confederate white men.

The same person who calls this the Black SF? :pachaha:

Most of the time he has great posts but other times he says some bullshyt like what you said.

You know damn well that no one here wants to be a Confederate cac.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
The same person who calls this the Black SF? :pachaha:

Most of the time he has great posts but other times he says some bullshyt like what you said.

You know damn well that no one here wants to be a Confederate cac.
:yeshrug:At least SF peels the scalp of any white male who is on that yellow fever steeze. They hate them as much as they hate white women who date black men. nikkas on here think it's a win when black men date out. A lot of these nikkas are just militant for daps and are truly Charles Barkley and Jesse Lee Peterson level c00ns in real life.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, why dudes making fun of his voice and making fun of him for being corny / nerdy?

We saying corny, nerdy Brehs ain't gonna be able to get good black women?

I'm asking for a friend.

Nah, but your stock is severely low when you are a funny talking nerd, whatever your age.
Your cornball friend can either try to switch things up, work towards having an explosive, captivating personality, or roll the dice. And look, dude isn't a looker either, but look at the girls he is attracting with her personality. These ain't ugly chicks, and they likely dig his schtick. He would by any measure not
Cop as many :whoo:Chicks if he stayed in his old neighborhood. Everybody clowns that type of dude:pachaha:Now he getting in where he fit in.

Your boy just need to find his niche and upgrade his dress game and mouthpiece, unless he is ok with a potential plain jane who also shares his personality type. Lord knows as a geek lifer, I am hardly attracted to most of the ones I come across physically. Let your man know he got work to put in.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:yeshrug:At least SF peels the scalp of any white male who is on that yellow fever steeze. They hate them as much as they hate white women who date black men. nikkas on here think it's a win when black men date out.

SF is a land of contradiction. They're quick to prop up a non-black person who screws over black people but for the Boston Marathon bombing, they were doing mental gymnastics to deny that the suspects were white (even though they came from the Caucasus Mountains).

And they don't give a fukk about the men who date Asian chicks. They direct their anger towards the white women who date out.
And are you trying to say that we should be more like SF?
jZ5XmUl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.