Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He does? And if so, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, he can be on that bullshyt. However imma tell you, had I never
left my neighborhood I grew up in, save for my mother and a couple of ladies, I would have had a low
opinion of black chicks myself. It depends where he grew up and what shyt they were on.

He may never have ventured out and met decent ones, so he just doing his thing. Especially if he only brings up
BW when asked. Some guys make it their mission to put the message out there, but if you ask, thats a perspective
you wouldn't have known otherwise.
No matter the reason

Him bashing black women makes him a c00n.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11955816/

:mjlol: same dude who made that mega thread on black women "marrying themselves" dissing Rachael Joy WIlliams who's man is indeed black.

@MayQueen @bcrusaderw @Tae @Yup @The Eye of Horus @WHIPPEDCream yall see this ladies? Its damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nothing y'all do will be good enough, you'll be regarded as undesirable bedwenches no matter what you do. Take EVERYTHING these fake "militants" say on here with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
And let's keep it a stack.
No woman in here would date this clown.
In fact, you likely described him as a lame before he even opened his mouth.
Most of y'all are some ol', "If I can't have you, no one can," weirdos.
Wouldn't look in that herbs direction if he was out alone or asked you the time, but if you see him hugged up with a white woman in the canned goods aisle, he has your undivided attention.
:mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No matter the reason

Him bashing black women makes him a c00n.
I never said he wasn't but I only watched the top vid because what he does doesn't concern me, and passing judgment isn't
even something I care to do.

I remember another thread where I read a perspective about black hipsters being on the c00n side, and you can already imagine if he
was with a woman of similar speech pathology and living in a hipster neighborhood, but both were black, if they happened to have
mostly white friends I am sure they would still get the "they on that :mjpls:" treatment.

When he out there sabotaging another black man's comeup (legal) and on a crusade against all things black, then I may grow some concern.
In the meantime, he doing him. I didn't see any bashing(again, only watched the one vid) but hey, if thats what he is doing, he found his solution.
The cornball can do what he wants, he ain't hurting us over here.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
And let's keep it a stack.
No woman in here would date this clown.
In fact, you likely described him as a lame before he even opened his mouth.
Most of y'all are some ol', "If I can't have you, no one can," weirdos.
Wouldn't look in that herbs direction if he was out alone or asked you the time, but if you see him hugged up with a white woman in the canned goods aisle, he has your undivided attention.
:mjlol:
:bidnesstho:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11955816/

:mjlol: same dude who made that mega thread on black women "marrying themselves" dissing Rachael Joy WIlliams who's man is indeed black.

@MayQueen @bcrusaderw @Tae @Yup @The Eye of Horus yall see this ladies? Its damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nothing y'all do will be good enough, you'll be regarded as undesirable bedwenches no matter what you do. Take EVERYTHING these fake "militants" say on here with a grain of salt.

I don't take them serious, there are only a handful that aren't on some bullshyt. I don't stoop to their hateful level anymore though.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nope dating black women don't mean you care about black people anymore than a dude dating a non black woman.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:rudy: And @Yup, @bcrusaderw @Tae, and @MayQueen are full of shyt anyway so fukk their thoughts.

They completely wiped the Eye of Horus chick from the database.
:damn:
No posts or anything.
It's like they never existed.
She really pissed somebody off.
:laugh:
Admins getting fed up with LSA insurgents?
:lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.