Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't sound like the guy that would get much attention from American black women, so he went to where he could get play.
Was thinking the same thing. He is a cornball. His reasons aren't even sound, but its obvious people questioned him enough that
he felt he had to conjure up reasons. He likes those girls a lot, and he is obviously a softie, and mind his location(currently).

:yeshrug:He is getting in where he fits in? Whats the problem?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Was thinking the same thing. He is a cornball. His reasons aren't even sound, but its obvious people questioned him enough that
he felt he had to conjure up reasons. He likes those girls a lot, and he is obviously a softie, and mind his location(currently).

Exactly. He even said he wasn't very liked growing up and going through high school. Pretty much is a nerdy dude who isn't going to get play from most of the black chicks he comes across. He ended up getting into a location where he could win. I don't really see why anyone would get mad at that. The only thing he shouldn't have done was waste time explaining himself.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Doesn't he diss black women?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. He even said he wasn't very liked growing up and going through high school. Pretty much is a nerdy dude who isn't going to get play from most of the black chicks he comes across. He ended up getting into a location where he could win. I don't really see why anyone would get mad at that. The only thing he shouldn't have done was waste time explaining himself.
This. fukk it, I say. I was in the same boat coming up, so he doing him, but this is never something a brotha can explain adequately.
He happens to have a preference and gets a better success rate doing what he is doing. I don't know what is up with the "he should go to Africa" shyt,
his life isn't anyone else's to dictate. Shiiiiiiiit, i plan on making a portion of my adult life stationed exclusively in Japan within a few years. Im sure im gonna
get the exact same shyt, but it is obvious nobody of importance will be the ones bashing it anyway so....:yeshrug:Explaining this situation *always always always*
comes out the most awful way possible.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't he diss black women?
He does? And if so, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, he can be on that bullshyt. However imma tell you, had I never
left my neighborhood I grew up in, save for my mother and a couple of ladies, I would have had a low
opinion of black chicks myself. It depends where he grew up and what shyt they were on.

He may never have ventured out and met decent ones, so he just doing his thing. Especially if he only brings up
BW when asked. Some guys make it their mission to put the message out there, but if you ask, thats a perspective
you wouldn't have known otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.