Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ive attempted to interact with you in a civilized manner but you chose to continue to be divisive....
i have nothing more to say to you

The funny thing is that you accuse me of exactly what you are doing. Or is there any greater division than telling someone that they are not your equal?

Daps
A black man without a non-black woman, while wrong, is not as wrong as the reverse. Similarly, in history, white and Arab men could date out (and did) for hundreds of years, but white and Arab women did not and could not (as white and Arab men banned it). Arab women still cannot date out in normal Arab relations. And that is that. To preface, everywhere is practically the same as male-female relations go and history shows there is not a successful people on the planet that developed allowing their women to date out. Only facts.
White and Arab men control their countries and media. Comparing black men to them isn't an accurate comparison because Arabs, Whites, and white Jews control our media and countries.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
The funny thing is that you accuse me of exactly what you are doing. Or is there any greater division than telling someone that they are not your equal?

I'm sorry that you are stuck within this illusion that makes you feel that you: a woman ,is equal to me: a man...
i never once stated that you are less than a man....some things are meant for strictly women and some are strictly for men....how does that make us equal?
you carry children in your womb for 9 months ...i cant do that...we are not equal
i dont deal with my emotions the way that you would ...if we were attacked on the street my strenghth and size advantage would assist me in saving our lives...you cant do that...we are not equal sista

WE ARE MEANT TO BE COMPATIBLE!!!!!

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight you hate white supremacy, yet you want to emulate their societies? Are you saying that they have model societies?

I don't see the equivalence between white supremacy, and the notion that women can and should be able to do everything men can but for a few exceptions. So women can do 99% of what they want, but for 1% which they cannot. Historically all societies have these rules. They are more to do with gender issues, and do not have anything necessarily to do with white supremacy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As EQUALS, but many of you can't seem to grasp that. Cut the sexism crap out, and you'll see how much more productive the conversations between the genders will be.

Sexism is something cacs made up. If you would understand your role is no less than a man things would be better.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I forgot where I saw it exactly, but it was something some woman posted on ForHarriet's Facebook page during the shytstorm that bytch caused when she wrote that article shytting on Eric Garner. The link that woman posted was someone basically asking the ForHarriet founder does she collect checks from Whites supremacist and white feminist to cause division between black men and women and the ForHarriet founder didn't deny it and was just like:yeshrug:. She's basically like Feminista Jones(she's a confirmed agent too) So she isn't a CIA Agent exactly(I should've worded that better), but she is an agent for the white supremacist agenda. I've heard Tariq and Boyce Watkins call that bytch an agent too.

:lolbron:But yea I saw that when she put out that article shytting on Eric Garner's grave. A shytload of black women quit following ForHarriet during that shyt. I wonder did her site ever recover from it. @bcrusaderw ?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I forgot where I saw it exactly, but it was something some woman posted on ForHarriet's Facebook page during the shytstorm that bytch caused when she wrote that article shytting on Eric Garner. The link that woman posted was someone basically asking the ForHarriet founder does she collect checks from Whites supremacist and white feminist to cause division between black men and women and the ForHarriet founder didn't deny it and was just like:yeshrug:. She's basically like Feminista Jones(she's a confirmed agent too) So she isn't a CIA Agent exactly(I should've worded that better), but she is an agent for the white supremacist agenda.

:lolbron:But yea I saw that when she put out that article shytting on Eric Garner's grave. A shytload of black women quit following ForHarriet during that shyt. I wonder did her site ever recover from it. @bcrusaderw ?
Damn...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I should just ignore sexism? You don't like the subjugation of blacks, and that's ok, but me not liking the subjugation of women is "destroying" the community?

I don't know what it's like to be a black woman but the best advice I can give you is to surround yourself with good black people. The idiots here on the coli aren't good representatives of black men. There are still good black men out there who are educated, non-misogynist, responsible, etc. It's just a shame that they're often overlook for thugs.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: fukk these bed wenches...................aye i dont care if they allow themselves too get treated like shyt by a cac.....i laugh @ those ghetto gagger chicks....no tears shed over here

Status
Not open for further replies.