Status
Not open for further replies.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'll never be subservient to anyone. Especially not for the silly reason of you having a dong.

No one is asking you to be subservient I'm merely asking you to recognize our differences and realize that we are not equals...
our bodies were created with each other in mind to be compatible
society has created these situations where men are not carrying the load like we are supposed to and asa result
the women are now placed as head of the household in many cases
im just asking that you recognize the dysfunction and instead of bashing your black brothers
lend them a hand...we are nothing without you and vice versa...
if we keep this up we will not have a race in another 15- 20 years...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BM already view BW as equals, that's part of the problem :skip: why do you think a portion of nikkas feel so comfortable abandoning their kids, hitting women, treating y'all like you dont want all the perks & luxuries other women receive.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
BM already view BW as equals, that's part of the problem :skip: why do you think a portion of nikkas feel so comfortable abandoning their kids, hitting women, treating y'all like you dont want all the perks & luxuries other women receive.
You do that because of the faults within you. You shouldn't be treating your fellow man like that anyway.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't think it's a waste of time considering that c00nery is on the rise. This extends to real life as I know plenty of black women I've grown up with exhibit a similar thought process (i.e.: "nikkas ain't shyt", "I'm going to find me a white man!"). And many of these women dated plenty of black guys during high school and college.

So what makes these women suddenly pursue white men?
What is it about black men that turn these women off?

You guys deflect and shy away from introspective analysis and resort to name-calling and condescension. Both of which are counterproductive and immature.
I resort to supporting the good black women and setting an example for those black women who are on the fence about abandoning the community.

If me and various others supporting the black community isn't enough for them to support the black community then they are past the point of no return and can't be saved.

A person will not change unless they want to change or else you will be wasting effort that could go toward the black women that are already on our side and quite frankly they need our help more than ever.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one is asking you to be subservient I'm merely asking you to recognize our differences and realize that we are not equals...
society has created these situations where men are not carrying the load like we are supposed to and asa result
im just asking that you recognize the dysfunction and instead of bashing your black brothers

So let me get this straight you hate white supremacy, yet you want to emulate their societies? Are you saying that they have model societies?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This gender war is getting corny. Rather than making fun of these girls and hating on them can we at least make an effort to try to understand them? Why are they like this? Do some of their complaints hold any truth?
not a damn thing to understand about these dumb c*nts

we need to push them into a volcano

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You are being very disingenuous and by not acknowledging the points i have made i see that this dialogue is going nowhere...

:snoop:
No, you are the one being disingenuous. How can you claim to hate whites and their societal and power structure, and then try to follow it to a T? Men and women may be different, but we are equal.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
[QUOTE="Cold Blooded, post: 11785277, member: 9424"]But we were not designed to be equal we were created to be compatible sista...yall gotta cut that feminazi bull crap out[/QUOTE]

mvmhbo.jpg

men and women have different roles of equal importance

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
No, you are the one being disingenuous. How can you claim to hate whites and their societal and power structure, and then try to follow it to a T? Men and women may be different, but we are equal.

[QUOTE="Cold Blooded, post: 11785277, member: 9424"]But we were not designed to be equal we were created to be compatible sista...yall gotta cut that feminazi bull crap out

mvmhbo.jpg

men and women have different roles of equal importance[/QUOTE]

Both of yall shut the fukk up...im done being nice to yall c00ns and bedwenches
Fukk out my face no need to reply back

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
mvmhbo.jpg

men and women have different roles of equal importance

Fukk out my face no need to reply back[/QUOTE]
Definitely not a bedwench. You'll notice that I've NEVER once advocated for IR dating. I find it revolting. I am however a woman with my own mind. That means I don't back down from people would attempt to silence me because of my gender.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I also want to point out that I find it hilarious that you don't like the current system of racial inequality, but you expect me to be totally find with the current system of sexual inequality.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Fukk out my face no need to reply back

Definitely not a bedwench. You'll notice that I've NEVER once advocated for IR dating. I find it revolting. I am however a woman with my own mind. That means I don't back down from people would attempt to silence me because of my gender.[/QUOTE]

Ive attempted to interact with you in a civilized manner but you chose to continue to be divisive....
i have nothing more to say to you

Status
Not open for further replies.