Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
You need to patent the invention that allows you to glean my mood through text. You'd make millions.

I find it funny that you are constantly, by multiple posters in multiple threads, described as angry. Somehow you always manage to deflect like we are all making shyt up. :russ:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I don't necessarily agree with these comments but I understand their anger.
Black women are tired of being treated like sh*t.:yeshrug: That's what it boils down to.I've always felt that a group of people will eventually rebel after being treated poorly for so long.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black women are tired of being treated like sh*t.:yeshrug: That's what it boils down to.I've always felt that a group of people will eventually rebel after being treated poorly for so long.

But how does it make since to run into the arms of a white man who have treated u like shyt ten times worse? :comeon:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
i see your rep is in the -red i wonder why :sas1:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
But how does it make since to run into the arms of a white man who have treated u like shyt ten times worse? :comeon:

Female logic breh, it doesn't have to make sense, just has to make someone mad. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

10x times worse? I see no difference between a black man who puts down black women and a white man who puts down black women,& I would say the sting should be more painful coming from"one of your own."

There are tons of "I don't date Black girls/I'm not attracted to them," types of black guys out here.What do y'all expect?Not all Black women are on that "well not all black men are like that,I'm going to wait for a good one," stuff.They are going to date OUT.& Dating out is not restricted to White men only....there are many men out there.

Do I see IR dating as a solution to how black women are regarded in the Black community? No.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
10x times worse? I see no difference between a black man who puts down black women and a white man who puts down black women,& I would say the sting should be more painful coming from"one of your own."

There are tons of "I don't date Black girls/I'm not attracted to them," types of black guys out here.What do y'all expect?Not all Black women are on that "well not all black men are like that,I'm going to wait for a good one," stuff.They are going to date OUT.& Dating out is not restricted to White men only....there are many men out there.

Do I see IR dating as a solution to how black women are regarded in the Black community? No.

White men are the ones that created all the issue we have now

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

To be level headed i see your point.

First most if not all black women that say they want to date out are speaking exclusively about white men. Maybe 5-10% are open to others.

Im really just trying to get how black women are mad they are being opressed like every other group of women are. But they feel like dating out will fix it, yet no other group of women say this at all?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
White men are the ones that created all the issue we have now

But who perpetuates it & who is not changing it?

To be level headed i see your point.

First most if not all black women that say they want to date out are speaking exclusively about white men. Maybe 5-10% are open to others.

Im really just trying to get how black women are mad they are being opressed like every other group of women are. But they feel like dating out will fix it, yet no other group of women say this at all?

The position of the black woman is not like that of other women...people in general use black women as their punching bag.They are not "protected."In my personal opinion, no other group of men goes as hard as a black man when it comes to telling a black women how unattractive,uncouth,etc she is.Asian Men are not going hard telling Asian women how ugly they are for their slanted eyes,white men are not going hard on white women for their blue eyes, & their other white features.Other groups of men are not going hard on their women for "innate," attributes they supposedly have.Too much attitude,too aggressive & all other things that are despicable & disgusting in the world get pushed on to the Black Woman.The Black Woman is a scape goat for what's wrong with everything in the Black Community.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Dunno if its just trolling, but some people on this site clearly show some disdain towards black women whether they see it as that or not. Even when people say "it's just the internet", these are still people in the real world typing these things. Deep down these are things they are just afraid to say in public because of the feedback. The fact that these type of topics keep being made here, shows this. I honestly don't know why y'all constantly post links of things totally disrespecting black folks.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
This gender war is getting corny. Rather than making fun of these girls and hating on them can we at least make an effort to try to understand them? Why are they like this? Do some of their complaints hold any truth?

Understand them(the specific women from that site) for what? Their minds are already made up, fukk em.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But who perpetuates it & who is not changing it?

The position of the black woman is not like that of other women...people in general use black women as their punching bag.They are not "protected."In my personal opinion, no other group of men goes as hard as a black man when it comes to telling a black women how unattractive,uncouth,etc she is.Asian Men are not going hard telling Asian women how ugly they are for their slanted eyes,white men are not going hard on white women for their blue eyes, & their other white features.Other groups of men are not going hard on their women for "innate," attributes they supposedly have.Too much attitude,too aggressive & all other things that are despicable & disgusting in the world get pushed on to the Black Woman.The Black Woman is a scape goat for what's wrong with everything in the Black Community.

for one most of these men shyt on their women hard for being fat or ugly. Asian and White women have the worst body complexes of any women I know of personally. I personally have never heard anyone say anything bad about a dark skinned pretty women.

The only women who are complaining about dark skin blah are ugly. They arent ugly because of their dark skin they are facially challenged, or simply fat or frumpy. Yet they use other excuses for why guy dont want them. Most black women who go over get the same skinny or overwieght geek tehy would of gotten if they were black.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
for one most of these men shyt on their women hard for being fat or ugly. Asian and White women have the worst body complexes of any women I know of personally. I personally have never heard anyone say anything bad about a dark skinned pretty women.

The only women who are complaining about dark skin blah are ugly. They arent ugly because of their dark skin they are facially challenged, or simply fat or frumpy. Yet they use other excuses for why guy dont want them. Most black women who go over get the same skinny or overwieght geek tehy would of gotten if they were black.

You didn't get what I was saying...An Asian or White man is not going to sh*t on his women for looking "Asian," or "White."They are not going to sh*t on Asian/White women for being Asian or White women.They don't tell them that their Asian features or White features are ugly.The same can not be said for Black Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.