• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot I'm a lady. If my thoughts don't align with yours I'm an emotional illogical wreck. /sarcasm

Contrary to what you think, it is because black men love black people that we reject things which do not advance us. You do not understand men or black men so..

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That a waste of time. c00n logic isnt mean to be understood by the sane and self loving.

It would be better for us to focus on the black women who are still loyal to the black community and cast those c00ns aside.

I don't think it's a waste of time considering that c00nery is on the rise. This extends to real life as I know plenty of black women I've grown up with exhibit a similar thought process (i.e.: "nikkas ain't shyt", "I'm going to find me a white man!"). And many of these women dated plenty of black guys during high school and college.

So what makes these women suddenly pursue white men?
What is it about black men that turn these women off?

You guys deflect and shy away from introspective analysis and resort to name-calling and condescension. Both of which are counterproductive and immature.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Contrary to what you think, it is because black men love black people that we reject things which do not advance us. You do not understand men or black men so..
Oooh stop. I almost passed out from laughter. The crime rates in our community would beg to differ. When you finally look at men and women on an equal footing all the twisting and turning you have to do to defend what should be a simple position will stop.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know what your doing isn't right
I know. Pointing out the hypocrisy of black males is "detrimental to my community". Or maybe just maybe I do it to make it better. I have a brain. Any intelligent woman wouldn't let anyone relegate them to second-class citizen status because of a tiny dangling appendage.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Again, there are white people on this board posing as black people to promote the things you're angry about. You're going to hear this point, because i'm tired of it being overlooked just to keep shytting on one another.

it has nothing and everything to do with this thread, but yeah. there are more than a few non-black (and a few black) posters that come on here to whip the black posters into a racial fury and to reinforce our hatred for black women. All for their own personal amusement.

And it works every time.

Then we follow suit and perpetuate it ourselves.

Too bad you're automatically a c00n if you point it out, though.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I know. Pointing out the hypocrisy of black males is "detrimental to my community". Or maybe just maybe I do it to make it better. I have a brain. Any intelligent woman wouldn't let anyone relegate them to second-class citizen status because of a tiny dangling appendage.

We should be fighting side by side sister...
smmfh
:mjcry:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There's always going to be some hypocrisy when it's one group compared to another, it's how one group maintains it's advantage over another. This is why white people often villianize black people for being violent, when they're just as violent with their mass shootings and serial killings and molestation's, and if you look at history with all the wars and slavery and genocides, they're even more violent and it's not even close.

I wish black people would get over this however and be more cohesive, but you know you can't tell nikkas shyt.

You're still not understanding my position. Why do you get the right to be angry at whites doing that to blacks, but when I'm angry about men doing it to women it's "dividing my community"? Pick one.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

B6VlU4WCYAIvzSS.jpg:large

That's super human c00ning smh

fukk that nikka

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
As EQUALS, but many of you can't seem to grasp that. Cut the sexism crap out, and you'll see how much more productive the conversations between the genders will be.

But we were not designed to be equal we were created to be compatible sista...yall gotta cut that feminazi bull crap out

Status
Not open for further replies.