• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
But how does it make since to run into the arms of a white man who have treated u like shyt ten times worse? :comeon:

White men don't have loyalty to black women, and they shouldn't. Those aren't their women. Black men are supposed to have loyalty to black women and when they don't, when they shyt on black women it's way worse than when a white man does.

When a white men does, it's just a white dude being a white dude. It's something completely different when a black man does. shytting on your own people, your family.

It has a very different impact on black women, so they go for the opposite of the men who are hurting them. It's a complicated situation.

Disclaimer for those who will get their panties in a bunch: No, not all black men are black women bashing c00ns, but I wish those that weren't were as loud as those who are.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White men don't have loyalty to black women, and they shouldn't. Those aren't their women. Black men are supposed to have loyalty to black women and when they don't, when they shyt on black women it's way worse than when a white man does.

When a white men does, it's just a white dude being a white dude. It's something completely different when a black man does. shytting on your own people, your family.

It has a very different impact on black women, so they go for the opposite of the men who are hurting them. It's a complicated situation.

Disclaimer for those who will get their panties in a bunch: No, not all black men are black women bashing c00ns, but I wish those that weren't were as loud as those who are.

Im not disagreeing with what yall saying. But honestly we have no clue how other races interact for real. :yeshrug:

My point is trying to understand the mindset of saying black men call you out so you seek out a white man? It makes no since to me.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Serious question?

Is all hope lost once a chick has become a bedwench?

Do you have what it takes to reform a chick with bedwench tendencies? :lupe:

Note: azalia Banks used to be a bedwench but today she is essentially a freedom fighter/revolutionary. So it can happen

:mjpls:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Serious question?

Is all hope lost once a chick has become a bedwench?

Do you have what it takes to reform a chick with bedwench tendencies? :lupe:

Note: azalia Banks used to be a bedwench but today she is essentially a freedom fighter/revolutionary. So it can happen

:mjpls:
How do we know for sure she stop bed wenching?:mjpls:

I heard her current boyfriend is a wigga:sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.