• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@bcrusaderw
I only date black women so why do i have to feel the wrath of women like you?
I have done nothing but love and support you(black woman)
why must i get spit in the face?
:to:
The wrath? Me asking why bedbucks aren't discussed as much as "bedwenches" when they OUTNUMBER "bedwenches" 2:1 is wrath? Pointing out blatant hypocrisy is wrath now?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

B6VlU4WCYAIvzSS.jpg:large

Obv troll is obvious

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Again, there are white people on this board posing as black people to promote the things you're angry about. You're going to hear this point, because i'm tired of it being overlooked just to keep shytting on one another.
This board has done been infiltrated

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165364641&p=1318365831&viewfull=1#post1318365831
the coli is 100x worse and a bunch of miscers post there. flexish posts there. compare the "locker room" to any subforum on storm front. way more hatred on the coli. and the coli isn't even a nationalist forum.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The wrath? Me asking why bedbucks aren't discussed as much as "bedwenches" when they OUTNUMBER "bedwenches" 2:1 is wrath? Pointing out blatant hypocrisy is wrath now?

Lol why are you so angry :laugh:

They clearly know what you're talking about .......

Everyone knows black men marry/date out more

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Again, there are white people on this board posing as black people to promote the things you're angry about. You're going to hear this point, because i'm tired of it being overlooked just to keep shytting on one another.
You don't think that discord extends to real life? You're clearly not paying attention.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol why are you so angry :laugh:

They clearly know what you're talking about .......

Everyone knows black men marry/date out more
You need to patent the invention that allows you to glean my mood through text. You'd make millions.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Because men tend to be territorial with their women. White men don't like seeing quality white women with black men, and the same with black men not wanting to see quality black women with white men. At the same time, they might think it's ok if they want to smash and dash on a chick that's outside their race, but wouldn't marry.

So yes, there is some hypocrisy there, but at the same time there is a bit if gender based entitlement, in which men think they have a privilege that women shouldn't have, i.e. dating/marrying/fukking out.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because men tend to be territorial with their women. White men don't like seeing quality white women with black men, and the same with black men not wanting to see quality black women with white men. At the same time, they might think it's ok if they want to smash and dash on a chick that's outside their race, but wouldn't marry.

So yes, there is some hypocrisy there, but at the same time there is a bit if gender based entitlement, in which men think they have a privilege that women shouldn't have, i.e. dating/marrying/fukking out.
So there's basically ALL hypocrisy there. Finally a man who will admit to sexism.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MY POINT is that it's NOT discouraged to any level near the same behavior for black women. That is particularly astonishing because black males marry out at TWICE the rate of black women.

This is the case for most all groups. It is not limited to black men. That said, 2 wrongs don't make a right. We should always strive to fix wrongs, not do more wrong so as to spite wrongdoers (in this case ourselves)! This is the same as crushing your nose to spite your face. This will not help blacks but seperate us even more! We should simply do good and advocate good. If even of us do it, things will change.

Interesting that you hate white supremacy, but want to model their societies SO badly. Just admit that you'd eat the table with them if you could. Also successful? That means that you think that this point in history (an amalgamation of all previous societies) is a good one in which case you have no reason to be discussing white supremacy.

I will rephrase what I said about how bad male c00nery is. Male c00nery is regressive, counterproductive and wrong. Black men should not date outside the group as it projects negative consequences on the group. That said, men are difficult to control. They are naturally more wayward, territorial and covetous than females. Females are less so and more liable to do the right thing. This is their best tendency and very valuable as such with respects to the future. As nature and instinct goes, men and women can only be constrained so much. So as much as men are hard to control, it is better to let them "go" and focus more on changing them with advocacy (or face when useful). Men's lives are not so important.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So there's basically ALL hypocrisy there. Finally a man who will admit to sexism.

There's always going to be some hypocrisy when it's one group compared to another, it's how one group maintains it's advantage over another. This is why white people often villianize black people for being violent, when they're just as violent with their mass shootings and serial killings and molestation's, and if you look at history with all the wars and slavery and genocides, they're even more violent and it's not even close.

I wish black people would get over this however and be more cohesive, but you know you can't tell nikkas shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.