Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
But silent on the bedbucks who outnumber them 2:1.... Interesting.

Thing is, those always talking about bedwenches are also talking about c00ns and their pawgs.

You often see threads with "These are the pawgs y'all love" type shyt, so let's not feign to ignore that.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, those always talking about bedwenches are also talking about c00ns and their pawgs.

You often see threads with "These are the pawgs y'all love" type shyt, so let's not feign to ignore that.
The poster I quoted even said that those threads are few and far between.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The poster I quoted even said that those threads are few and far between.

I see them all the time, I know because I'm always perplexed at how they make the connection between some nikka who got caught up and people on the coli.

Also, let's not discount the fact that there are cacs posing as black people on this forum and talking shyt. @GiGi was already outed as a fat white woman, when she's on here pretending to be a black woman who doesn't mess with black men. So let's not allow ourselves to be divided even further.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
harriet.jpg

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see them all the time, I know because I'm always perplexed at how they make the connection between some nikka who got caught up and people on the coli.

Also, let's not discount the fact that there are cacs posing as black people on this forum and talking shyt. @GiGi was already outed as a fat white woman, when she's on here pretending to be a black woman who doesn't mess with black men. So let's not allow ourselves to be divided even further.

The division is THERE. Me posting on the Coli isn't going to make it any worse than it already is.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Can you imagine if a man said he wouldnt let his mixed kid date black duaghter date black bc a black girls turned him down in his teens. The misygony, the oppression he's putting on that girl

Black men should focus on having full black kids but I digress.

As @marcuz said Bedwenches don't bug me too much they rarely marry white men and just rant online.

Black men are actually taking black wealth into the white community. There is a huge difference,

While annoying the bedwench is powerless. The bed buck is a far bigger problem for us. And always will be. They are actually walking white women down the aisle,

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The division is THERE. Me posting on the Coli isn't going to make it any worse than it already is.

Again, there are white people on this board posing as black people to promote the things you're angry about. You're going to hear this point, because i'm tired of it being overlooked just to keep shytting on one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.