• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
But silent on the bedbucks who outnumber them 2:1.... Interesting.
full
i dont see no threads like that on thecoli to talk about

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But silent on the bedbucks who outnumber them 2:1.... Interesting.

A black man without a non-black woman, while wrong, is not as wrong as the reverse. Similarly, in history, white and Arab men could date out (and did) for hundreds of years, but white and Arab women did not and could not (as white and Arab men banned it). Arab women still cannot date out in normal Arab relations. And that is that. To preface, everywhere is practically the same as male-female relations go and history shows there is not a successful people on the planet that developed allowing their women to date out. Only facts.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: If you wanted a thread about bedbunks go make it youself
You clearly don't understand my position. I'm just laughing at the hypocritical males who can discuss "bedwenches" with wild abandon, but completely ignore the bedbucks who OUTNUMBER the "bedwenches" 2:1. Either the behavior bothers you, or it doesn't. This selective outrage to prop up your gender is pathetic.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Men and women are not the same. A black man without a non-black woman, while not ideal, is not the same as the reverse. Similarly, in history, white and Arab men could date out (and did) for hundreds of years, but white and Arab women did not and could not (as white and Arab men banned it). There is not a successful people on the planet that developed allowing their women to date out. Nature makes men and women different.
Interesting that you hate white supremacy, but want to model their societies SO badly. Just admit that you'd eat the table with them if you could. Also successful? That means that you think that this point in history (an amalgamation of all previous societies) is a good one in which case you have no reason to be discussing white supremacy.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly don't understand my position. I'm just laughing at the hypocritical males who can discuss "bedwenches" with wild abandon, but completely ignore the bedbucks who OUTNUMBER the "bedwenches" 2:1. Either the behavior bothers you, or it doesn't. This selective outrage to prop up your gender is pathetic.

Black men whom date out are called c00ns and it's wrong that they do so. That should be discouraged as well but you misuse the term "bed wench" to call them such.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This back and forth is so fukking corny and counterproductive. Don't you guys understand that all of this in-fighting is what's destroying our community? Light skin vs dark skin, man vs woman, gay vs straight, atheist vs christian vs muslim, etc.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black men whom date out are called c00ns and it's wrong that they do so. That should be discouraged as well but you misuse the term "bed wench" to call them such.
MY POINT is that it's NOT discouraged to any level near the same behavior for black women. That is particularly astonishing because black males marry out at TWICE the rate of black women.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This back and forth is so fukking corny and counterproductive. Don't you guys understand that all of this in-fighting is what's destroying our community? Light skin vs dark skin, man vs woman, gay vs straight, atheist vs christian vs muslim, etc.

So I should just ignore sexism? You don't like the subjugation of blacks, and that's ok, but me not liking the subjugation of women is "destroying" the community?

Status
Not open for further replies.