Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's interesting that you all can make 50-11 threads on the so called "bedwench problem" when black males marry out at TWICE the rate of black women. Let's be real here. When you read this post be 100% honest with yourself. You know that you've seen black men slandering black women on the Coli, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc., but apparently that's not a big deal and not representative of black males, but these comments are representative of black women? A lot of you don't have the ability to be honest with yourselves and that's why you're left with the circle jerk that is the Coli. Now, you can neg me, call me a stupid bytch, etc, but you KNOW that every word I've written is TRUE.

a lot of these bedwenches arent even in committed relationships with white males. :yeshrug: the IR marriage statistics will never reflect the bedwench problem, simply because most of these chicks cant get a man of any race to commit, period. y'all just yappin at the mouth/keyboard to cause divisiveness and anger amongst black males

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
After reading a previous thread on here I checked out the site and came across this article
http://www.forharriet.com/2014/10/why-do-so-many-black-men-hate-black.html

The comments:wow:

"Call me a monster, but I completely ignore all black men unless we're related. I enjoy the pain on their faces when I'm seen with a white man. Now they have a little taste of what black women experience 24/7. I will never marry a black man. I don't want my kids going through what I have in my short life. And I will tell my mixed babies to date anyone they like...except black people. What I said may be messed up, but these are only reactions to treatment from black men. And in the future, you will see more black women with my stance - we're simply reacting to rejection by black men." :ohhh:
This whole comment is disgusting.
And the underlined... is just stupid. Why would you even want kids/grand kids that look NOTHING like you?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a lot of these bedwenches arent even in committed relationships with white males. :yeshrug: the IR marriage statistics will never reflect the bedwench problem, simply because most of these chicks cant get a man of any race to commit, period. y'all just yappin at the mouth/keyboard to cause divisiveness and anger amongst black males
That's pure conjecture. Get at me with stats, and then I'll take your hypothesis seriously. This topic isn't causing "divisiveness"? Oh that's right. Black men can say anything that want about black women, and it's fine, but when black women do it we're "manhaters hellbent on the destruction of our community". Damn hypocrite is thy name.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This gender war is getting corny. Rather than making fun of these girls and hating on them can we at least make an effort to try to understand them? Why are they like this? Do some of their complaints hold any truth?
That's a waste of time. c00n logic isnt meant to be understood by the sane and self loving.

It would be better for us to focus on the black women who are still loyal to the black community and cast those c00ns aside.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This gender war is getting corny. Rather than making fun of these girls and hating on them can we at least make an effort to try to understand them? Why are they like this? Do some of their complaints hold any truth?

This is the coli. This isn't the place to be logical and rational. We unleash blind rage on unsuspecting persons and find an excuse to be angry.

Exhibit A:

That a waste of time. c00n logic isnt mean to be understood by the sane and self loving.

It would be better for us to focus on the black women who are still loyal to the black community and cast those c00ns aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.