Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After reading a previous thread on here I checked out the site and came across this article
http://www.forharriet.com/2014/10/why-do-so-many-black-men-hate-black.html

The comments:wow:

"Call me a monster, but I completely ignore all black men unless we're related. I enjoy the pain on their faces when I'm seen with a white man. Now they have a little taste of what black women experience 24/7. I will never marry a black man. I don't want my kids going through what I have in my short life. And I will tell my mixed babies to date anyone they like...except black people. What I said may be messed up, but these are only reactions to treatment from black men. And in the future, you will see more black women with my stance - we're simply reacting to rejection by black men." :ohhh:

"I don't and haven't dated a Black American man. Their behavior and colorstruck mentality turns me off to them. And I don't plan on dating one in the future either. I prefer White and Asian men because they value family more and actually care about building functioning communities and they appreciate my dark skin and features. And their aggressive behavior and colorstruck mentality is even worse in our generation because of the Hip Hop culture and public bashing of Black women.":stopitslime:

"One thing for sure...you have a better chance to be asked by a white man to marry you than these knee...grows." :mindblown:

"black women owe nothing any longer to black males, not even understanding. black women have done the most yet get very little thanks. bye black male...have a nice life.":camby:

These are just a few of many many comments.

This mentality is growing. it may be a loud minority but trust me its growing.

How does a bedwench mindset process their thoughts like this?:damn:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's interesting that you all can make 50-11 threads on the so called "bedwench problem" when black males marry out at TWICE the rate of black women. Let's be real here. When you read this post be 100% honest with yourself. You know that you've seen black men slandering black women on the Coli, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc., but apparently that's not a big deal and not representative of black males, but these comments are representative of black women? A lot of you don't have the ability to be honest with yourselves and that's why you're left with the circle jerk that is the Coli. Now, you can neg me, call me a stupid bytch, etc, but you KNOW that every word I've written is TRUE.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sick of seeing this sentiment promoted.............Online it isn't true, on the streets it isn't true...

People in general don't like each other. We talk all this whites vs black, black vs black etc etc.....There has never been a time in history when everyone liked each other. NEVER. There are white dudes and families who don't get along just as there are black and Asian families that don't get along. It's human. Stop blowing up this nonsense and empowering bitter women and men. Misery Looooves company and to feel like they ain't alone or the only one.

Can't paint everyone with the same brush. There are Billions of people on the planet. If 100 people agree on something that ain't a Majority anywhere. Stop making it seem like this is what "everybody" feels.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sick of seeing this sentiment promoted.............Online it isn't true, on the streets it isn't true...

People in general don't like each other. We talk all this whites vs black, black vs black etc etc.....There has never been a time in history when everyone liked each other. NEVER. There are white dudes and families who don't get along just as there are black and Asian families that don't get along. It's human. Stop blowing up this nonsense and empowering bitter women and men. Misery Looooves company and to feel like they ain't alone or the only one.

Can't paint everyone with the same brush. There are Billions of people on the planet. If 100 people agree on something that ain't a Majority anywhere. Stop making it seem like this is what "everybody" feels.

The movement is growing

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be ugly to be fuming this hard on a message board :mjlol:
I'm a woman. I could be the ugliest thing on Earth, and STILL I would have some desperate man crawling up my ass. Now, do you have an actual argument to refute my claims, or are you going to carry on being a simpleton?

Edit: @killacal Aww did I hurt your feelings wittle baby? You calling me an ugly bytch in my reps has NO effect on me. It's clear that my guess about your lack of intelligence has you shook though. Cheer up, we can't all be smart, and you've still got that micro-dong to play with!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.