• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I honestly don't have one because I don't listen to his show or read his work (past work that I know of). My first introduction to him was when he was on MTV made as a "mac" and as a teenager, I thought that was kind of lame (tbh).

However, I thought Hidden Colors was good. When I first saw it, I didn't even know it was his project so I couldn't help but give him a nod for that once I found out.
:ehh:

May I ask are going post a new ingredient puzzle in your avi pic?:lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yet she was just in that Chris Brown thread last week complaining that black men "make their women wear weaves" to be a white woman imitation. She is the perfect example on why you just:snooze:When a bytch runs her trap. Cause in the words of Too Short and Pimp C "She ain't saying shyt!!!!":laugh:

SMH @ these broads man. Thank God I've learned long ago not to entertain shyt these bytches be saying.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say I'd be an outcast.I feel that I would still be accepted in my family.& I'm willing to date inter-racially because I am open minded & I honestly see a lot of IR couples in my area.If a cool ass white boy who wears Timberlands & Jordans approaches himself to me I'd be with it.:takedat:
:mjlol:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
You corny as fukk.

He did offer a solution, the solution he offer was to get as far away from horse teeth ass bytches like you as possible.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone seen the face of this Jason Black guy. Every dude i know with the last name black, is Jewish, so im trying to understand why this dude is sounding like a cac, with extra cac moistish sounding vocal tones but saying hes a black man. Cant find no pics of this dudes face on google images and he doesnt show his face in any of his videos. Anyone got a photo id on this dude?

@marcuz

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:mjlol: @Killer Instinct and @SuperCoolP_Cal this is the bytch who complains about colorism. Grade A HYPOCRITE:laff::laff:

How does this make me a hypocrite? I can speak about the injustices of colorism while being open to dating out.

Yet she was just in that Chris Brown thread last week complaining that black men "make their women wear weaves" to be a white woman imitation. She is the perfect example on why you just:snooze:When a bytch runs her trap. Cause in the words of Too Short and Pimp C "She ain't saying shyt!!!!":laugh:

Here we go with your lies.:yawn:I never stated that in my life.& You need to learn some respect.

These are the Black women to avoid.

When they see Black men all they see is his car, outfit or shoes.

"Swag," isn't everything,however it does catch my eye & I would consider it a "plus.".Will I date someone off of "swag," alone? No.

Bet @WHIPPEDCream titties look like a chocolate chip cookie. Them dark nipples look like the chocolate chip and taste like a Hershey Kiss :ahh:

I have no issue with my dark skin,:heh: for I am not a rac-nig.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
How does this make me a hypocrite? I can speak about the injustices of colorism while being open to dating out.

How can you criticize black men's preference for black women who just happen to be of a lighter shade, but yet you're uplifting pasty white?:comeon:

Here we go with your lies.:yawn:I never stated that in my life.& You need to learn some respect.
Don't take bytch personally, it's not meant to be taken seriously:mjlol:

"Swag," isn't everything,however it does catch my eye & I would consider it a "plus.".Will I date someone off of "swag," alone?no.
Yet you hate Iggy Azalea though, but okay with cacs imitating us:stopitslime:

I have no issue with my
dark skin,:heh: for I am not a rac-nig.
Your post history says otherwise:sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.