• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Why are black men constantly trying to discourage black women from even entertaining the idea of relationships with non-black men yet the MAJORITY of black/non-black interracial relationships are with black MEN?

Why aren't the numerous black men on The Coli with non-black girlfriends or wives "outcasts" and discouraged from partnering with "others"? Because according to The Coli, PAWGing should be an Olympic sporting event for black men. :sas2:
They outcast too dumbass, the majority of them move out of black areas and move into white areas.
This bedwench married an ex-homosexual :mjlol:

Is that the one who called in Tariq's show?:wtf:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:laugh:. She was definitely trolling Tariq. If you listen close right before he hung up on her you could hear her laughing at the "get out of here" sound byte he played. It's a shame nonetheless that there are some black folks that believe and practice the things she was saying.

:ohhh: I might do that if I get really bored one day before school starts. The coli responses would be worth it. When does his show air?

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:ehh:

Btw, what's your opinion on Tariq?:patrice:

I honestly don't have one because I don't listen to his show or read his work (past work that I know of). My first introduction to him was when he was on MTV made as a "mac" and as a teenager, I thought that was kind of lame (tbh).

However, I thought Hidden Colors was good. When I first saw it, I didn't even know it was his project so I couldn't help but give him a nod for that once I found out.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
If a cool ass white boy who wears Timberlands & Jordans approaches himself to me I'd be with it.:takedat:

dy16Pac.gif

Youre not the first black women I've heard say this

Status
Not open for further replies.