• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I didn't say I'd be an outcast.I feel that I would still be accepted in my family.& I'm willing to date inter-racially because I am open minded & I honestly see a lot of IR couples in my area.If a cool ass white boy who wears Timberlands & Jordans approaches himself to me I'd be with it.:takedat:
:mjlol: @Killer Instinct and @SuperCoolP_Cal this is the bytch who complains about colorism. Grade A HYPOCRITE:laff::laff:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
A hahaha haha

Get an immitation over the real thing
Yet she was just in that Chris Brown thread last week complaining that black men "make their women wear weaves" to be a white woman imitation. She is the perfect example on why you just:snooze:When a bytch runs her trap. Cause in the words of Too Short and Pimp C "She ain't saying shyt!!!!":laugh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yet she was just in that Chris Brown thread last week complaining that black men "make their women wear weaves" to be a white woman imitation. She is the perfect example on why you just:snooze:When a bytch runs her trap. Cause in the words of Too Short and Pimp C "She ain't saying shyt!!!!":laugh:
:lolbron:right you know she would be mad as fukk if our reason to date pawgs and Paags was well we might as well get the real thing. we can just skip the hair hats,skin bleaching, and whatever else they do.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say I'd be an outcast.I feel that I would still be accepted in my family.& I'm willing to date inter-racially because I am open minded & I honestly see a lot of IR couples in my area.If a cool ass white boy who wears Timberlands & Jordans approaches himself to me I'd be with it.:takedat:

Neg worthy comment. You're lucky I have to spread rep to 30 other people before I can neg you.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Of course your family is suppose to support you if they like it or not, I'm talking about the community, economic and socially, why be a outcast?

Why are black men constantly trying to discourage black women from even entertaining the idea of relationships with non-black men yet the MAJORITY of black/non-black interracial relationships are with black MEN?

Why aren't the numerous black men on The Coli with non-black girlfriends or wives "outcasts" and discouraged from partnering with "others"? Because according to The Coli, PAWGing should be an Olympic sporting event for black men. :sas2:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Why are black men constantly trying to discourage black women from even entertaining the idea of relationships with non-black men yet the MAJORITY of black/non-black interracial relationships are with black MEN?

Why aren't the numerous black men on The Coli with non-black girlfriends or wives "outcasts" and discouraged from partnering with "others"? Because according to The Coli, PAWGing should be an Olympic sporting event for black men. :sas2:
were taking a page from them white boys you worship

welcome to the new codes

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South

Why do you obese white women try to be "Down" with blacks? Your father probably molested you anyway bologna smelling c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.