• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Lol, I'm surprised you know of it and admit to this, you even admitted if you married out ya'll be a outcast in both black and non-black communities.

So why do you even entertain the idea of swirling if you know you gonna be a woman without a country?
I didn't say I'd be an outcast.I feel that I would still be accepted in my family.& I'm willing to date inter-racially because I am open minded & I honestly see a lot of IR couples in my area.If a cool ass white boy who wears Timberlands & Jordans approaches himself to me I'd be with it.:takedat:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I didn't say I'd be an outcast.I feel that I would still be accepted in my family.& I'm willing to date inter-racially because I am open minded & I honestly see a lot of IR couples in my area.If a cool ass white boy who wears Timberlands & Jordans approaches himself to me I'd be with it.:takedat:
Of course your family is suppose to support you if they like it or not, I'm talking about the community, economic and socially, why be a outcast?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Lemme neg u real quick lol

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Get a imitation of a BM instead of a BM :mjlol:

Your family better disown you :stopitslime:
Well when it comes to white boys, those are the ones I see myself with. :yeshrug: I didn't say that's what I'm looking for.
Of course your family is suppose to support you if they like it or not, I'm talking about the community, economic and socially, why be a outcast?
How would that make me an economic outcast? & I don't think Black people will write me off for having a white boyfriend.There may be stares and comments here or there but I'm sure I wouldn't be shunned.

Lemme neg u real quick lol
I'm sorry sir,what kind of white boy would you prefer me to date?:stopitslime:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Well when it comes to white boys, those are the ones I see myself with. :yeshrug: I didn't say that's what I'm looking for.

How would that make me an economic outcast? & I don't think Black people will write me off for having a white boyfriend.There may be stares and comments here or there but I'm sure I wouldn't be shunned.

I'm sorry sir,what kind of white boy would you prefer me to date?:stopitslime:

Actually you would, remember you be moving to a white area with your white husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.