• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry didn't delete anything, worthless. If I was worried about anyone hearing it, I would not have posted in the first place.

Go back to making 4th grade grammar errors, making catty comments, and criticizing people who want to fix issues in the black community while you sit on your funky behind and offer nothing.

You the girl with the Pedofhile Father. :mjlol:

:scust: @ Your Pops :sitdown:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Par for the course with those types of black women.
They fight white supremacy on their backs with their legs spread.

What's new?
:heh:
I pretty much knew what her suggestion would be before I hit play.
I applaud her for having the balls to explicitly agree with his suggestion that she planned to "bedwench" white supremacy away with sex and "good haired," green eyed babies.
A lot of them feel genetically inferior but are too prideful and afraid to own up to it.

:damn: That Venom Breh!!!!!!

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the irony, the whole general statement you made reeks of low self esteem. what was the point of posting that statement when she doesn't even match it herself

:dahell: because the general idea was brought up by tariq and the caller. i was agreeing with him that its stupid. did i write that wrong or something? maybe i didnt since u the only one that took issue with it. maybe u read it wrong.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
557391_471179962906066_1184499941_n.jpg

Go ahead and fukk the racist right out of him.Might take a while though....

The guy in the pic is, 'Thomas Stamphill' , a klansman, alleged police informant, and runs a brothel,pimping black women out,been thrown in jail numerous times for pimping black and hispanic women . And victim of numerous prank calls on you tube ,because he is a racist mother fukker.

Perfect for this delusional bytch who thinks her p*ssy is all powerful. .

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:mjlol: Considering how Brazil has a majority mixed population & white supremacy still rules, I would never make that suggestion.
Lol, I'm surprised you know of it and admit to this, you even admitted if you married out ya'll be a outcast in both black and non-black communities.

So why do you even entertain the idea of swirling if you know you gonna be a woman without a country?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
your cac is showing, black folks dont say coal burner
I'm talking about the mass concept of shaming interracial dating/sex. Black people aren't the only ones who do it. Coal burning is the white version of this bed wench/buck thing and I find both unacceptable, as a black person.

I mean....it benefits the race that can control that narrative. It's a massive part of privilege.

It's certainly benefited white people and continues to do so.

That's why we have to turn the tide and take the fight back to em.
That's not going to do anything though. That approach I mean. Of all the ways to try and create positive feelings between black women and black men, shaming the few who get sexually aroused by other humans that aren't of the same race is going to cause the most infighting, and the people who come at their peers with that are going to get brushed off a lot, unless someone feels like just having an argument with them.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol she having fun, but :yeshrug: if its true....im done trying too save nikkas, im gonna stack some paper and move to an island and die n paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.