Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Anybody have a link to the Mayqueen exchange with Tariq?
:mjlol: at folks suggesting speech therapy.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They are Black.

GiGi may be black but the individual is a troll.
Formulates it's thoughts like a robot and people are still entertaining it.
It's pretty blatant and they don't even pretend to hide it anymore, but people enjoy positively reinforcing the shtick by going back & forth with it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
GiGi may be black but the individual is a troll.
It's pretty blatant and they don't even pretend to hide it anymore, but people enjoy positively reinforcing the shtick by going back & forth with it.

She is a troll but most of them are Black and we need to realize that and not dismiss how those in our community can be agents.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Anybody have a link to the Mayqueen exchange with Tariq?
:mjlol: at folks suggesting speech therapy.

Like I said that was NOT me, I repeat NOT me who called in. This is the only time I called in:

It was nerve-wracking enough, I wouldn't call in again. I said he is arrogant, because that is just how he comes off. Like he knows everything and he doesn't.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

:laugh:
Good looks, but the media is saying it's expired or deleted and won't play.
Wanted to hear the comedy. Oh well.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:russ: @MayQueen she deleted that shyt. That's what happens when the truth hurt. Ether that shyt that makes your soul burn slow.

Sorry didn't delete anything, worthless. If I was worried about anyone hearing it, I would not have posted in the first place.

Go back to making 4th grade grammar errors, making catty comments, and criticizing people who want to fix issues in the black community while you sit on your funky behind and offer nothing.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How can people seriously say that breeding out our genes is the answer to our problems? Do you idiots know what Brazil is? Do you not know that even in a place like that where over half the country is mixed, the light skinned ones are treated better? The way we beat whites is to build up our communites and Africa and let their falling birthrates take care of the rest. Bedwenching isn't doing shyt. I don't give a fukk who or what you fukk and breed with. Just don't pretend you can speak on black issues anymore.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Sorry didn't delete anything, worthless. If I was worried about anyone hearing it, I would not have posted in the first place.

Go back to making 4th grade grammar errors, making catty comments, and criticizing people who want to fix issues in the black community while you sit on your funky behind and offer nothing.

Then post it back up again @Killer Instinct she sounded like a female version stevie from malcom in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.