• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
You know you get at dudes hardcore on here, but its very different from your voice........You this hard core irl?

I'm very sweet and nice. I don't yell and in real life I don't curse, but I don't let people try to belittle me. I stick up for myself when needed.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
He said I sounded 12, because I have a young voice. Which most people say. Mistake my ass, like I said you need to be the one going back to school. YOU'RE obviously all in your catty little feelings, care to tell us why?

He said and other people say you sound 12 years old; not because you sound 12, it's because you sound like you have a mental capacity and/or mental competence of a 12 year old. If you are 21 years old or older and you sound like you have a mental competence of a 12 year old; sweetheart you need to seek professional help.

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
He said and other people say you sound 12 years old; not because you sound 12, it's because you sound like you have a mental capacity and/or mental competence of a 12 year old. If you are 21 years old or older and you sound like you have a mental competence of a 12 year old; sweetheart you need to seek professional help.

Stop being bytchmade. You can make your little comments all you want, doesn't change the facts: He offered no solution to the issue nor did you. All you did was make catty comments like a teenage girl.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Stop being bytchmade. You can make your little comments all you want, doesn't change the facts: He offered no solution to the issue nor did you. All you did was make catty comments like a teenage girl.

I'm not going to make a solution because I'm not a part of the problem. I do not go out of my way street harassing; whatever that is. Not once has a women I have talked said some shyt like that to me. He did not make a solution because he is not a part the problem; because he does not know how it feels to harass a women, like me.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I am a black American. Who I love does not change that fact. I will always be a part of the "community".

This is delusion at work ladies and gentlemen a black woman that sucks white dikks, thinks she's apart of the Black community. You must've not gotten the memo bird, in 2015 we leaving the c00ns, and bedwenches behind. Notice how no one is defending Cosby after his pound cake c00n speech.

Oh it was you sounding like an idiot on ustream? :laff:

Some one post the link to that with time stamps. nikkas gotta relive that stupid shyt.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I am a black American. Who I love does not change that fact. I will always be a part of the "community".
No your not you fukking bed wench, just because you black(which your not you fat cac bytch) doesn't mean your part of the community.

You never discuss the important issues facing the black community and none of the issues hurting the black community affects you.:what:

But yet you wanna make lies about Tariq saying he hates black women and an agent(coming from you:heh:) with no proof, but yet you sleeping with a white person and he's not.:dahell:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying it's corny when people say that. I wasn't referring to the caller either, I'm referring to that general statement. Stop picking fights. It reeks of low self esteem.
the irony, the whole general statement you made reeks of low self esteem. what was the point of posting that statement when she doesn't even match it herself

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I'm not going to make a solution because I'm not a part of the problem. I do not go out of my way street harassing; whatever that is. Not once has a women I have talked said some shyt like that to me. He did not make a solution because he is not a part the problem; because he does not know how it feels to harass a women, like me.

Pathetic nikkas like you and Tariq are the problem. Just because you claim you don't do something you don't want to do anything to fix the problem. This is why the black community is shyt, if it doesn't directly involve you, you do nothing but sit on your ass and talk shyt about people who are actually doing something to fix things especially when it involves black women. Thanks for proving just how worthless you are.

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:laff: i doubt you'd even use that language offline, @MayQueen. stop ethuggin

I don't deal with pathetic bytchmade c00ns in real life, so you are right I don't use that type of language.
It didn't know it was "ethugging" to respond to someone who tried to shade you first.

Status
Not open for further replies.