Status
Not open for further replies.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
It like black men complaining when white people call them the n-word. Its an insult. But its really sad when a black man who professes to LOVE black women hurls the most vile and degrading insult at us.

But yes, ultimately Tariq and his sheeple are powerless to do anything besides hurl insults. Tariq is an agent and his sheeple need to examine his "true" agenda before cosigning his black woman hatred.

Is your man white?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Money Mase I hope you are under the age of 9, if not you need to take some grammar and spelling classes at the local elementary school.

You better be perfect if YOU'RE gonna try to come for me, dusty bitter nikka.

Granted I did make a mistake in my grammar; but you proved that you can not speak at all, not to me but to every individual who listen to his program including thecoli. Also; you did this to yourself, I did not do anything, but suggest that you have a speaking disability and you should seek professional assistance.

If that makes me a dusty bitter nikka; so be it. I just wanted to help you with your disability and tariq aggreed with me because he said you sound like a 12 year old. If you want to be mad at somebody; be mad at yourself for not taking advantage of these things we call "books."

If your disability hinders you from keeping your attention span focused on these things we call "books," your local library has a section made for people like you called "books on tape." Make sure you utilize these tools because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
BOT2.jpg

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Granted I did make a mistake in my grammar; but you proved that you can not speak at all, not to me but to every individual who listen to his program including thecoli. Also; you did this to yourself, I did not do anything, but suggest that you have a speaking disability and you should seek professional assistance.

If that makes me a dusty bitter nikka; so be it. I just wanted to help you with your disability and tariq aggreed with me because he said you sound like a 12 year old. If you want to be mad at somebody; be mad at yourself for not taking advantage of these things we call "books."

If your disability hinders you from keeping your attention span focused on these things we call "books," your local library has a section made for people like you called "books in tape." Make sure you utilize these tools because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
BOT2.jpg

He said I sounded 12, because I have a young voice. Which most people say. Mistake my ass, like I said you need to be the one going back to school. YOU'RE obviously all in your catty little feelings, care to tell us why?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He said I sounded 12, because I have a young voice. Which most people say. Mistake my ass, like I said you need to be the one going back to school. YOU'RE obviously all in your catty little feelings, care to tell us why?

You know you get at dudes hardcore on here, but its very different from your voice........You this hard core irl?

Status
Not open for further replies.