Status
Not open for further replies.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
You corny as fukk.

He did offer a solution, the solution he offer was to get as far away from horse teeth ass bytches like you as possible.

Just like I thought, lame ass nikka.

Get back on your ashy little knees. You did a bad job defending your daddy.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Tariq is leading no one but sheeple who can not think for themselves. The powerless dumping on the powerless. No black man who "loves" black women would deign to call us bed wenches with such ease.

You need to be punished for your wicked actions and the term BEDWENCH is the term of punishment that you need to be given.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tariq uses "black feminism" as a smoke screen for his overall hatred of black women.

Black Feminism has been used as a smokescreen for hatred of Black men.

Feminism in general is a smokescreen. Its base definition is supposedly to provide "Equal Rights" for women, but what it does it slithers its way into supremacy over men.

With regards to the Black community, it was used by the government to propel black women into a supremacy position over Black men, by infusing in your head that you were beneath Black men, when in reality we both were beneath White supremacy, now look at our communities, run by women who believe they don't need a man, which tells your mind to reject Black men and look at us as beneath you..........:ufdup:

They fooled yall.....

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
"Babies by multiple black women" is misleading.

He has a daughter that's like 16 that lives with him peanut and his other kids he had with peanut. They all live together, and he provides for them.
You acting like he got 5 babies running all over LA.

So he has two baby mamas.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Black Feminism has been used as a smokescreen for hatred of Black men.

Feminism in general is a smokescreen. Its base definition is supposedly to provide "Equal Rights" for women, but what it does it slithers its way into supremacy over men.

With regards to the Black community, it was used by the government to propel black women into a supremacy position over Black men, by infusing in your head that you were beneath Black men, when in reality we both were beneath White supremacy, now look at our communities, run by women who believe they don't need a man, which tells your mind to reject Black men and look at us as beneath you..........:ufdup:

They fooled yall.....

I am not a feminist. I am a traditionalist and the man in my life benefits from the difference.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Prove that it is.

It cleverly used "Equality" as a means to get "Supremacy".....Tell Black women they are beneath Black men, when they are really beneath white supremacy and usurp the Black man with the Black woman and they know the woman they helped out of their "condition" will help "them"

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I am not a feminist. I am a traditionalist and the man in my life benefits from the difference.

Your man is white, which inevitably proves my points...........You're not even apart of the Black community....

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Did you forgot that you are in the Coli ? Most of the male posters don't have no love for black women. You are bunch of bedwenches, unloyal, weave-wearing demons, unintelligent, and irresponsible single mothers, that's how they perceived you and other black women. The majority will continue to be misogynistic and will only support black women when it is convenient to them.

You know you're a bed wench when you believe shyt like this as truth!!! You want to believe that black men hate you.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Then why are you complaining about his use of the word? You comprehend so poorly GiGi...

It like black men complaining when white people call them the n-word. Its an insult. But its really sad when a black man who professes to LOVE black women hurls the most vile and degrading insult at us.

But yes, ultimately Tariq and his sheeple are powerless to do anything besides hurl insults. Tariq is an agent and his sheeple need to examine his "true" agenda before cosigning his black woman hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.