• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
So, explain why he is laying up have kids by these black women? Why does he promote strong black women in his movies?

You bytches don't ration shyt but white dikks in your mouth out.

1) Having babies by multiple black women is some sort of a badge of honor?

2) The "strong" black woman trope is insulting.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
So, explain why he is laying up have kids by these black women? Why does he promote strong black women in his movies?

You bytches don't ration shyt but white dikks in your mouth out.

Slave owners also had kids with black women, did that mean they loved and respected black women and black people in general?

That excuse is like a white person saying their best friend is black. You can be friends with blacks, fukk blacks, and have babies by them and still hate them.

I've never seen one of his raggedy movies to see how he depicts black women and don't plan to.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

If he has this "overall hatredof black women" why in the world would he won't to be making kids with this women. That makes no sense. Who said it was a badge of honor. I just want you to explain why a man that HATES black women would do the very thing he hates.

Carol Anderson is >>>> your CAC loving ass.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
If he has this "overall hatredof black women" why in the world would he won't to be making kids with this women. That makes no sense. Who said it was a badge of honor. I just want you to explain why a man that HATES black women would do the very thing he hates.

Carol Anderson is >>>> your CAC loving ass.

Every black woman with whom he disagrees is labeled a "bed wench". He is definitely an "agent"

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Slave owners also had kids with black women, did that mean they loved and respected black women and black people in general?

Where these slave owners marrying this slaves, where they taking care of the kids they were having with these women. So you want to compare the relationship he has with his family to that of slave owners.

That excuse is like a white person saying their best friend is black. You can be friends with blacks, fukk blacks, and have babies by them and still hate them.

He proud as hell to show his family on Instagram and Ustream.

I've never seen one of his raggedy movies to see how he depicts black women and don't plan to.
You need to you may learn something.

Go support white supremacy!!!

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Every black woman with whom he disagrees is labeled a "bed wench". He is definitely an "agent"

Well, they better watch him they cause he is putting some powerful and real shyt out here. When they show there lust for white men and white supremacy they are just what you are "A PERCH p*ssy BED WENCH"!!!

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Learn the difference between your and you're before you come at my intelligence.
He just busted your ass and thats all you could come back with. The same bytch that called into a show and got your feelings hurt and played the "I was nervous card"...

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

"Babies by multiple black women" is misleading.

He has a daughter that's like 16 that lives with him peanut and his other kids he had with peanut. They all live together, and he provides for them.
You acting like he got 5 babies running all over LA.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
He just busted your ass and thats all you could come back with. The same bytch that called into a show and got your feelings hurt and played the "I was nervous card"...

He didn't bust anybody though. All he did was act like a little bytch and make an assumption about me based on audio that was a couple minutes long, so I turned it right back on him. You might want to check your response to me also.

Just like I said neither he or Tariq offered any solution, but wanted to try to clown. That's because they would rather young black women get harassed then do anything about it. Tariq even said the women he asked about it says it doesn't happen, but now he is defending women? Which one is it? Gtfoh.

You're sucking his dikk awfully hard up in here,breh. Give that pretty little mouth a rest.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He didn't bust anybody though. All he did was act like a little bytch and make an assumption about me based on audio that was a couple minutes long, so I turned it right back on him. You might want to check your response to me also.

Just like I said neither he or Tariq offered any solution, but wanted to try to clown. That's because they would rather young black women get harassed then do anything about it. Tariq even said the women he asked about it says it doesn't happen, but now he is defending women? Which one is it? Gtfoh.

You're sucking his dikk awfully hard up in here,breh. Give that pretty little mouth a rest.

You corny as fukk.

He did offer a solution, the solution he offer was to get as far away from horse teeth ass bytches like you as possible.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Well, they better watch him they cause he is putting some powerful and real shyt out here. When they show there lust for white men and white supremacy they are just what you are "A PERCH p*ssy BED WENCH"!!!

Tariq is leading no one but sheeple who can not think for themselves. The powerless dumping on the powerless. No black man who "loves" black women would deign to call us bed wenches with such ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.