Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Can someone tell me if he usually answers most his calls or puts them all on air?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh, I wish I had green eyes. My cousin has green eyes and is high yellow. Im just :mjcry: when I see the bytches ask about his eyes.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
That's what his problem is, laugh at my suggestions but won't come up with his own.

I'm laughing at you also; because what you suggested is ridiculous. Your going to send black men to sensitivity class and make them pay a fine for saying you look beautiful today. He just told you that he has personally fought other men for getting out of line with women and you got mad at him when he laughed at your proposal. I understand why he did not come up with one; because he is struggling to have a mature conversation with a young lady that sounds like she has a disability.

I don't know how old you are but this street harassment was just a couple months ago and you sounded like a young girl in middle school. If you are over 21 you need to take some speech classes at a community college because you sounded terrible and immature.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This bedwench/bed buck/coal burner stuff just reinforcing into the idea that certain race should be considered dirty/untouchable which benefits no one
I mean....it benefits the race that can control that narrative. It's a massive part of privilege.

It's certainly benefited white people and continues to do so.

That's why we have to turn the tide and take the fight back to em.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm laughing at you also; because what you suggested is ridiculous. Your going to send black men to sensitivity class and make them pay a fine for saying you look beautiful today. He just told you that he has personally fought other men for getting out of line with women and you got mad at him when he laughed at your proposal. I understand why he did not come up with one; because he is struggling to have a mature conversation with a young lady that sounds like she has a disability.

I don't know how old you are but this street harassment was just a couple months ago and you sounded like a young girl in middle school. If you are over 21 you need to take some speech classes at a community college because you sounded terrible and immature.

Take it easy talking to her like that you may need a "sensitivity class"...

:mjlol:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

Learn the difference between your and you're before you come at my intelligence.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
@Money Mase I hope you are under the age of 9, if not you need to take some grammar and spelling classes at the local elementary school.

You better be perfect if YOU'RE gonna try to come for me, dusty bitter nikka.

Status
Not open for further replies.