Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerome

Rookie
Daps
Tariq Nasheed is a broken clock that is right maybe every 100 hours . pseudo-intellectual poster boy

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Jesus Christ, that was a real struggle conversation:wow:
He alrady knew what type of dialogue he was going to have when he said look this already sound like some fukkery:russ:

Mayqueen said sent these nikkas to sensitivity class:russ:

That's what his problem is, laugh at my suggestions but won't come up with his own.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
@MayQueen said she doesn't care if they make it a law and turn it into something to locking black people up. She thinks the law will make PEOPLE be NICE. Lost respect her with that statement.

I already said I was nervous, I didn't articulate myself how I really wanted to. Of course I don't want black people locked up over something like cat calling, that is why I made the suggestion about sensitivity classes.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I already said I was nervous, I didn't articulate myself how I really wanted to. Of course I don't want black people locked up over something like cat calling, that is why I made the suggestion about sensitivity classes.

You do know that you have to pay for those classes.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
man I hate that "They say I sound white because I speak proper", a female security guard at my job said that BS on her Facebook page. As if somebody can tell you're educated by a couple of sentences..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
that what you call "educated". that how she sound to you.....hm

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying it's corny when people say that. I wasn't referring to the caller either, I'm referring to that general statement. Stop picking fights. It reeks of low self esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.