Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is the mentality of someone who intends to prejudge what someone is saying based on race.

So again, why did Tariq ask if she was white or Hispanic? It was an ignorant ASSumption for Tariq to make based on her voice.

how was it ignorant? he assumed she was possibly other because of her inflection, and it turned out she was a trolling bedwench. sometimes it pays to prejudge and assume, you're given intuition for a reason. especially on a ustream show where cacs call in pretending to be black frequently

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She is just reaching for a reason to complain. Petty shyt.

And is still allowed to post here.
full

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
how was it ignorant? he assumed she was possibly other because of her inflection, and it turned out she was a trolling bedwench. sometimes it pays to prejudge and assume, you're given intuition for a reason. especially on a ustream show where cacs call in pretending to be black frequently

Again, Tariq assumed that she was of a different race due to the caller not sounding as he expects a black woman to sound. He prejudged her based on her voice. Its called PREJUDICE.

Men like Tariq don't want to be judged by their voice inflection, education level or the color of their skin yet they have no problem PREJUDGING others. Do you not get the hypocrisy?

These are the exact same arguments that non-blacks use against us and here we have a black man using that same crap against a black woman. And you guys follow blindly like sheep just because you loved hearing him being nasty to a black woman.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Like I said that was NOT me, I repeat NOT me who called in. This is the only time I called in:

It was nerve-wracking enough, I wouldn't call in again. I said he is arrogant, because that is just how he comes off. Like he knows everything and he doesn't.

Jesus Christ, that was a real struggle conversation:wow:
He alrady knew what type of dialogue he was going to have when he said look this already sound like some fukkery:russ:

Mayqueen said sent these nikkas to sensitivity class:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, Tariq assumed that she was of a different race due to the caller not sounding as he expects a black woman to sound. He prejudged her based on her voice. Its called PREJUDICE.

Men like Tariq don't want to be judged by their voice inflection, education level or the color of their skin yet they have no problem PREJUDGING others. Do you not get the hypocrisy?
probably wouldn't have "prejudged" her as other IF she took the trolling-valley bedwench tone out of her voice. since you claim cali, i bet you have it too ( ASSuming :umad: )

he just asked her a question. he also didn't judge anyone based on their voice, education level or skin color, so what type of shyt comparison are you making? if someone calls me, ready to discuss something blind -- i have the right to ask them their race if i want to know it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
probably wouldn't have "prejudged" her as other IF she took the trolling-valley bedwench tone out of her voice. since you claim cali, i bet you have it too ( ASSuming :umad: )

he just asked her a question. he also didn't judge anyone based on their voice, education level or skin color, so what type of shyt comparison are you making? if someone calls me, ready to discuss something blind -- i have the right to ask them their race if i want to know it.

Isn't @GiGi a fat white chick though?
snorlax.gif

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

What Tariq did was basically say "You sound white" and that has to be one of the most ignorant things that a supposedly "enlightened" person could say. If that was the caller's face then its her voice. Is there a standard inflection that black people are supposed to have and can not deviate from? Black people are not a homogenous group.

Tariq showed his true face on that call. He's a race baiting buffoon.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

These are the exact same arguments that non-blacks use against us and here we have a black man using that same crap against a black woman. And you guys follow blindly like sheep just because you loved hearing him being nasty to a black woman.
He heard her voice and through her answer he discovered her flawed views.

She assumed that he has an issue with her talking properly which is judging him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Tariq did was basically say "You sound white" and that has to be one of the most ignorant things that a supposedly "enlightened" person could say.

Tariq showed his true face on that call. He's a race baiting buffoon.

the chick turned out to be a bedwench LSA troll, his radar was off but he knew something was wrong :laff:

and if you think he showed his "true face" on that call, you haven't heard much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.