Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mod or mods who keep doing this shyt is irritating. If the coli members wanna argue then let them do it in peace as much as they want to. These mods need to stop acting like they are the administrators of the entire site. This is one of the reasons why we all joined the coli because of the freedom. At times this ends up seeming like other websites online where the mods are trigger happy with bans and moving threads and getting drunk off their power. What possible reason was there to move this thread?

First we had the race track and now we have a race/gender bait thread? Let people discuss race in peace. Stop ruining the experience. We really should get new mods in TLR.

I sorta agree with the mods though. This site is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too obsessed with race. Would be nice if we could argue other subjects with the same level of enthusiasm.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
thread is stage 4 diarrhea my nikka.
if a mixed breed wana claim black let em.
funny thing is my dad is high yellow as fukk. people used to be like "you half rican?":mjlol:
i could've lied and been a c00n my whole childhood like "yea im mixed":shaq: so i guess that makes me better than everybody else:yeshrug:
but no, my dad just a yella boy from cleveland, my mom clearly a black woman from florida.
let people live they life got damn how can u be mad at somebody standing with us? i dont get it

Ask white folks to let people live and let them mixed breeds claim white. I bet they won't. Why are all these expectations placed on black folks and not nobody else? You know why because black people are weak.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Spoke to a homegirl from china. Asked her about mixed race people in china. Laughed at the idea that they would be considered Chinese.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
I'm yellow as fukk but I wish one of y'all would try to tell me I'm not a black woman to my face. I'll show you exactly how black I can get. FOH :pacspit:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
OP is a cac.
If you're of mixed race with certifiable Black ancestry (1 drop rule, remember) you are Black.
This thread is trash.
This concept is trash.
1*
Neg
You AAs have no concept of your own race, no history about your own people, that is why you dare highlight a law created by whites to identify you and even have the sheer audacity to use it as factual. Bleach your skin then jump off of a cliff. In Africa, blk mixed with anything else automatically gets put into 'coloured'. Anything mixed with swine gets thrown out of the black category.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
some mixed breed bytch was talkin about black problems and issues in black communities, like :mjlol::mjlol: bytch fukk you talkin bout black issues, you aint fully black you just half, your daddy or mommy a c00n and was fukkin a cac, they wanted to dilute your blood.

i laugh when a mixed person and full black person date and they call it black love :mjlol::mjlol:

the biggest c00ns for white blood be black british and black americans :mjlol::mjlol:

be a mixed breed and talk about black issues brehs :mjlol::mjlol:
So if they said fukk YOUR black problems, I'm not even black. So good luck ******

You'd be happier with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.