• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He was black with white admixture. But keep deflecting.
His grandpa was white. Black with white admixture

You nikkas are straight retarded

So if my mom was white. I'd be not black

But if my mom was half white (like Malcolm's mom). Therefore she's not black either. But she had me.....

Then I'm somehow black with white admixture

So is black with white admixture fully black? Or are they not allowed to claim black and also not allowed to claim full biracial either :jbhmm:

I'm just asking the questions so we can get the rules right. Next I'll be bringing up bob Marley and Obama:francis:

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Coli nikkas are fukking retarded. :mjlol:

If you come from a black neighborhood and you biracial you get fukked with the most because of that.

But we had to fight so much we got good as shyt at it. nikka we are black, duh fukk outta here with the bullshyt.:pachaha:

And when I say mixed I mean the black white bullshyt brahs.

It's crazy cuz I had to fight with white people and black people even though I am black.

But I'm different because I'm biracial, nikka fukk that.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If you are light skinned, you are not black!!!

Notice how: redbones, mulattoes, arabs, latinos, heck even indians, look alike...... thats because they are alike!

Have you ever had a mixed person stare at you?

From youtube:

manofsteel33
2 months ago
The reason the mixed kids were looking at you so hard was probably because they might have thought you were a relative or something...or they were in awe because they'd probably never been that close to a fully Black male..., OR, they were trying to process the fact that part of them identified with you, while the other part was afraid, which sent them into total meltdown! lol It's a crazy screwed up world we live in! And I agree that white people seem to be more afraid than ever...even though WE are the ones that are getting the short end of the stick, and WE should be the ones walking around on FULL ALERT 24/7!

Now if you're light skin with two black parents..... you're black :mjpls:

Lmfaooo!! "They were in awe that they never been fully close to a full black person" Mann are mixed kids being take away from thier black parent and shipped off to a white family.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
His grandpa was white. Black with white admixture

You nikkas are straight retarded

So if my mom was white. I'd be not black

But if my mom was half white (like Malcolm's mom). Therefore she's not black either. But she had me.....

Then I'm somehow black with white admixture

So is black with white admixture fully black? Or are they not allowed to claim black and also not allowed to claim full biracial either :jbhmm:

I'm just asking the questions so we can get the rules right. Next I'll be bringing up bob Marley and Obama:francis:

They would be black. Barack Obama is NOT black he's biracial. His children are black with white admixture like most African Americans. I don't know why this is so difficult.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Coli nikkas are fukking retarded. :mjlol:

If you come from a black neighborhood and you biracial you get fukked with the most because of that.

But we had to fight so much we got good as shyt at it. nikka we are black, duh fukk outta here with the bullshyt.:pachaha:

And when I say mixed I mean the black white bullshyt brahs.

It's crazy cuz I had to fight with white people and black people even though I am black.

But I'm different because I'm biracial, nikka fukk that.

nikka you black chill out.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
so they are not black if both of their parents are not black,? but beethoven and puskin had a great great great black ancestor and the same ppl on this forum claim that they are black

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
so they are not black if both of their parents are not black,? but beethoven and puskin had a great great great black ancestor and the same ppl on this forum claim that they are black

African Americans are always trying to claim people :mindblown: No where else in the world this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.