Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
because we are :manny:

15wmq9t.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Nah ppl with a troll gimmick in their post shouldn't be taken serious.if mix ppl wanna support the black community cool more power to them. Like ppl said when a mix person don't claim their black side their c00ns, when they do they "try hards" and aren't black. But like I said keep it moving fukk boi
First off its "they're," so go back and fix that. Secondly, I'm cool with mixed people (or anyone) supporting the black community. I'm NOT okay with biracial people taking the role of a black person in this white supremacist society that has a bias towards biracial people. It does nothing but fragments our identity, as black people, when we accept any and everyone who claims to be black. If that makes me a "fukk boy" then so be it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The one drop rule has a lasting effect.

In other countries mixed breeds be quick to tell you they have both white parent,and a black parent :mjpls:

This is america, you usually tend to identify with how you're treated.

Also fukk what cacs say African Americans are loving,actually way too loving for our own good....even the one white kid in the neighborhood usually ends up getting accepted(after spending a few years getting picked on :lolbron: )

On the flipside, why do mixed breeds in places like England get so pissed when you call them black?(The ones with dominant african features) :mjpls: Almost as if being called black is degrading.

And :camby: the J Cole trolling...dude has explained it, he has never identified as white. Dude is a black man in America. Some of you lames on here want dude to be "exposed as fake" so fukking bad it's pathetic. Need to be worried about that cornball,Drake. ....dude sound like he didn't start saying nikka until he was 16 :mjpls:

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did see how the "white people don't accept them, neither should we" logic is pro black. If whites are "inherently" evil shouldn't we be embracing our mixed race brothers and sisters?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The mod or mods who keep doing this shyt is irritating. If the coli members wanna argue then let them do it in peace as much as they want to. These mods need to stop acting like they are the administrators of the entire site. This is one of the reasons why we all joined the coli because of the freedom. At times this ends up seeming like other websites online where the mods are trigger happy with bans and moving threads and getting drunk off their power. What possible reason was there to move this thread?

First we had the race track and now we have a race/gender bait thread? Let people discuss race in peace. Stop ruining the experience. We really should get new mods in TLR.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I did see how the "white people don't accept them, neither should we" logic is pro black. If whites are "inherently" evil shouldn't we be embracing our mixed race brothers and sisters?

We can do that without including them in our race. I dont think blacks want to claim mixed people its just hard to break away from the one drop rule and that fake willie lynch letter also low self esteem in thinking that black people have not accomplished anything without mixed breeds or they feel ugly because they live in a white dominated society where dark skin is viewed as not attractive

White people in brazil didnt have a one drop rule or segregation they treated their mixed children better than the whites did in the states and all those mixed breeds over their would rather claim white or mixed than black.

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
thread is stage 4 diarrhea my nikka.
if a mixed breed wana claim black let em.
funny thing is my dad is high yellow as fukk. people used to be like "you half rican?":mjlol:
i could've lied and been a c00n my whole childhood like "yea im mixed":shaq: so i guess that makes me better than everybody else:yeshrug:
but no, my dad just a yella boy from cleveland, my mom clearly a black woman from florida.
let people live they life got damn how can u be mad at somebody standing with us? i dont get it

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
actually had a former friend who's brother was half asian half black. nikka had everybody fooled talkin bout they had the same birth mother but we never saw it:francis:
come to find out ol boy real mom was a black woman from memphis who was doing time. nikka was so ashamed of his black mother he claimed his
"exotic" asian phillipino step mother was his birth mother. used to put blasian in his facebook captions and all dat:mjlol:
shyt was disgusting honestly:snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
some mixed breed bytch was talkin about black problems and issues in black communities, like :mjlol::mjlol: bytch fukk you talkin bout black issues, you aint fully black you just half, your daddy or mommy a c00n and was fukkin a cac, they wanted to dilute your blood.

i laugh when a mixed person and full black person date and they call it black love :mjlol::mjlol:

the biggest c00ns for white blood be black british and black americans :mjlol::mjlol:

be a mixed breed and talk about black issues brehs :mjlol::mjlol:

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.