Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So if they said fukk YOUR black problems, I'm not even black. So good luck ******

You'd be happier with that?
If biracial people rejected their blackness that would actually help the black community. The only people claiming black should be people with two black parents. It would be up to them [biracial people] to go through the mental gymnastics trying to identify themselves, but that would be their problem. They're the ones who should have the identity issues, but the problem is that when we accept them as black their identity issues become our identity issues. Thats why you have blacks in threads like these asking, "what does a black person even look like?" Biracial people are a threat to the black identity. Whites knew they'd be a threat to theirs which is why they created a one drop rule, and some of us blacks foolishly continue to enforce it. So stupid. Biracial people are not black!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
some mixed breed bytch was talkin about black problems and issues in black communities, like :mjlol::mjlol: bytch fukk you talkin bout black issues, you aint fully black you just half, your daddy or mommy a c00n and was fukkin a cac, they wanted to dilute your blood.

i laugh when a mixed person and full black person date and they call it black love :mjlol::mjlol:

the biggest c00ns for white blood be black british and black americans :mjlol::mjlol:

be a mixed breed and talk about black issues brehs :mjlol::mjlol:

This was a dumb post! All I have to add is

:dahell:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If biracial people rejected their blackness that would actually help the black community. The only people claiming black should be people with two black parents. It would be up to them [biracial people] to go through the mental gymnastics trying to identify themselves, but that would be their problem. They're the ones who should have the identity issues, but the problem is that when we accept them as black their identity issues become our identity issues. Thats why you have blacks in threads like these asking, "what does a black person even look like?" Biracial people are a threat to the black identity. Whites knew they'd be a threat to theirs which is why they created a one drop rule, and some of us blacks foolishly continue to enforce it. So stupid. Biracial people are not black!
portrait.jpg

Wasn't full black. But keep talking

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
If you are light skinned, you are not black!!!

Notice how: redbones, mulattoes, arabs, latinos, heck even indians, look alike...... thats because they are alike!

Have you ever had a mixed person stare at you?

From youtube:

manofsteel33
2 months ago
The reason the mixed kids were looking at you so hard was probably because they might have thought you were a relative or something...or they were in awe because they'd probably never been that close to a fully Black male..., OR, they were trying to process the fact that part of them identified with you, while the other part was afraid, which sent them into total meltdown! lol It's a crazy screwed up world we live in! And I agree that white people seem to be more afraid than ever...even though WE are the ones that are getting the short end of the stick, and WE should be the ones walking around on FULL ALERT 24/7!

Now if you're light skin with two black parents..... you're black :mjpls:
fukk you too, in real life you fakkits wouldn't dare say this shyt face to face.

Prominence0

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I've rarely met a mulatto that was truly about being black and adamant about speaking up for us, especially when they're in the presence of white people. I've played many of beer pong with cacoid in my life -- the amount of racial humor mixed breeds let slide from cacs is out of control. Some even partake in it. From my experience, around blacks, they're usually on that Rodney King "can't we all just get along?" flow or waxing idiotic about how black women think of em as corny. :lolbron:

Personally, any mixed breed "down for the cause" is looked at suspiciously by me. Especially since they're usually quick to go white for dating prospects.:mjpls:
This niggga. :mjlol:

Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop::why::why::why:

The levels of fukkeries on here

What is "Black"? We aren't actually "black" , but define ourselves this way because we appropriated a negative word to describe us and connected it to political ideologies like black is beautiful and black power. If someone wants to to embrace their African ancestry and identify with this struggle who are you to tell them they can't?

Prominence0

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh

What is "Black"? We aren't actually "black" , but define ourselves this way because we appropriated a negative word to describe us and connected it to political ideologies like black is beautiful and black power. If someone wants to to embrace their African ancestry and identify with this struggle who are you to tell them they can't?
Exactly, OP a fukking cac, and the c00ns fell for the bait. :stopitslime:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

:mjlol:
This is some of the dumbest shyt I've read on here. You sound like a hippie on some kumbaya BS :camby:No wonder people like Racheal exist and was the head of a 'black' organization

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're going too far. Black is black African genes. I'm OK with people identifying as black American if that's what they want, but don't obfuscate or confuse the meaning of original man black to push an agenda. If you know what white is, then you intrinsically know what black is.

Status
Not open for further replies.