Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If you are light skinned, you are not black!!!

Notice how: redbones, mulattoes, arabs, latinos, heck even indians, look alike...... thats because they are alike!

Have you ever had a mixed person stare at you?

From youtube:

manofsteel33
2 months ago
The reason the mixed kids were looking at you so hard was probably because they might have thought you were a relative or something...or they were in awe because they'd probably never been that close to a fully Black male..., OR, they were trying to process the fact that part of them identified with you, while the other part was afraid, which sent them into total meltdown! lol It's a crazy screwed up world we live in! And I agree that white people seem to be more afraid than ever...even though WE are the ones that are getting the short end of the stick, and WE should be the ones walking around on FULL ALERT 24/7!

Now if you're light skin with two black parents..... you're black :mjpls:
Please.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
So you can't be mixed and white? Okay then stfu.
You do realize nothing is like full nowadays? Like you are probably mixed even if you are dark and all you know is that you are black (and "cherokee" indian, like damn near everybody is).
There is a such thing called intersectionality. Even with sex and gender.
You can be both. Black & White. You can be Black, and a ton of other things.
We are not one dimensional.

Daps
You fake coli militants are running out of ammo. To get mad at a mixed person for acknowledging that they're half-black and having the knowledge to talk about black issues is ridiculous. Would you prefer if they were racist and shytted on black people? No because suddenly they will be a c00n to yall even tho they're mixed. I personally address mixed people as "biracial" because that's what they are, but if they want to to define themselves as black it's not that big of a deal. This is honestly embarrassing and you come off as more of a c00n than they do. Let's love each other and make a difference instead of bashing over 2 or 3 sour grapes.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

Notice how: redbones, mulattoes, arabs, latinos, heck even indians, look alike...... thats because they are alike!

Have you ever had a mixed person stare at you?

From youtube:

manofsteel33
2 months ago
The reason the mixed kids were looking at you so hard was probably because they might have thought you were a relative or something...or they were in awe because they'd probably never been that close to a fully Black male..., OR, they were trying to process the fact that part of them identified with you, while the other part was afraid, which sent them into total meltdown! lol It's a crazy screwed up world we live in! And I agree that white people seem to be more afraid than ever...even though WE are the ones that are getting the short end of the stick, and WE should be the ones walking around on FULL ALERT 24/7!

Im a take a break from this site... too much grade a drop outs on here

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
J cole mixed but seem to care more bout the black community than some black rappers :yeshrug:

Its because he's mixed is why mainstream Amerikkka gives him a pass. The last thing white people want is an ACTUAL black man speaking out against white supremacy. J Cole isn't a threat because he's mixed. The biggest threat to Amerikkka is an educated, articulate black male. J Cole is half white so it doesn't matter.

Because they are .
No. They are not.

Not a fan of j cole but my point stands a mixed race was there to support and no one had a problem with it :yeshrug: He was there and lot more weren't. But you go head and work for that plat
So what? If Racheal Dolozel had been there would that have solidified her role as a black woman? We're too accepting of people who call themselves black. We're the world's trash can. This is one of the reasons we're struggling now is because we have no core identity to bond over.

OP is a cac.
If you're of mixed race with certifiable Black ancestry (1 drop rule, remember) you are Black.
This thread is trash.
This concept is trash.
1*
Neg
I ask blacks to reject the one drop rule. It seems like the main ones enforcing the one drop rule nowadays are black people. There needs to be a nationwide discussion, and ultimately a rejection, of the one drop rule. Once and for all!!

Because they still get treated like nikkas.

....Except they don't. Biracial people receive lighter jail sentences than actual black people. Biracial people are more likely to be hired over actual black people. White people see themselves in biracial people which is why biracial people often hold the highest positions of power in the black "community."

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Its because he's mixed is why mainstream Amerikkka gives him a pass. The last thing white people want is an ACTUAL black man speaking out against white supremacy. J Cole isn't a threat because he's mixed. The biggest threat to Amerikkka is an educated, articulate black male. J Cole is half white so it doesn't matter.

No. They are not.

So what? If Racheal Dolozel had been there would that have solidified her role as a black woman? We're too accepting of people who call themselves black. We're the world's trash can. This is one of the reasons we're struggling now is because we have no core identity to bond over.

I ask blacks to reject the one drop rule. It seems like the main ones enforcing the one drop rule nowadays is black people. There needs to be a nationwide discussion, and ultimately a rejection, of the one drop rule. Once and for all!!

....Except they don't. Biracial people receive lighter jail sentences than actual black people. Biracial people are more likely to be hired over actual black people. White people see themselves in biracial people which is why biracial people often hold the highest positions of power in the black "community."
You sniff ass who really gonna take you serious? Keep it moving.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You sniff ass who really gonna take you serious? Keep it moving.
I didn't know that people with sexual fetishes weren't allowed to have opinions. Weak deflection. Biracial people are not black. If both parents aren't black then the child produced isn't black. End of discussion.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I didn't know that people with sexual fetishes weren't allowed to have opinions. Weak deflection. Biracial people are not black. If both parents aren't black then the child produced isn't black. End of discussion.
Nah ppl with a troll gimmick in their post shouldn't be taken serious.if mix ppl wanna support the black community cool more power to them. Like ppl said when a mix person don't claim their black side their c00ns, when they do they "try hards" and aren't black. But like I said keep it moving fukk boi

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Historically in African American culture and perspective
Anyone with ties to american slavery through one or both parents, was black
And many of this stock have had an impact on the culture.
To include visually having a appearance closer to the black aesthetic
Again this is with AA/BA culture, cant call it for other black ethnicities

Also op got to be out of his mind saying black americans harbor high c00n tendencies
When we have been the most pro black group in the last century

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps

these two sentences contradict each other. I guess with the first sentence you meant to say if you're light skinned and mixed?

I wonder what that makes my mother? She's light skinned, but has a half white father. Is she not black because he father is only half black? Or is she not black because she's light skinned?
I've rarely met a mulatto that was truly about being black and adamant about speaking up for us, especially when they're in the presence of white people. I've played many of beer pong with cacoid in my life -- the amount of racial humor mixed breeds let slide from cacs is out of control. Some even partake in it. From my experience, around blacks, they're usually on that Rodney King "can't we all just get along?" flow or waxing idiotic about how black women think of em as corny. :lolbron:

Personally, any mixed breed "down for the cause" is looked at suspiciously by me. Especially since they're usually quick to go white for dating prospects.:mjpls:
So what are you doing while these cacoids are having these racist humor moments? Surely you must be sitting there in silence like the biracials are. Otherwise, how would you know how far they (biracials) left the cacs go? :jbhmm:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You do realize nothing is like full nowadays? Like you are probably mixed even if you are dark and all you know is that you are black (and "cherokee" indian, like damn near everybody is).
There is a such thing called intersectionality. Even with sex and gender.
You can be both. Black & White. You can be Black, and a ton of other things.
We are not one dimensional.

Mmm...oh my god....stop ya fukking lying

Status
Not open for further replies.