Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Like I said that was NOT me, I repeat NOT me who called in. This is the only time I called in:

It was nerve-wracking enough, I wouldn't call in again. I said he is arrogant, because that is just how he comes off. Like he knows everything and he doesn't.

You sound so cute. :wub:

Not one hint of ratchetness or masculinity in that voice. :ohlawd:

Marry me.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
this dumbass wants black people to be even more funneled into prison and all i see is thirst
plus she sounds 11

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
This bedwench/bed buck/coal burner stuff just reinforcing into the idea that certain race should be considered dirty/untouchable which benefits no one

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
if skin color isn't synonymous with "talking white" why even ask her about it?

tariq is nothing but a race-baiting clown :mjlol:

Exactly. Tariq heard her voice and asked if she was white or Hispanic. Tariq STARTED off the conversation with HIS ignorance. Tariq made her race the issue.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
is he wrong though :sas1:

Yes. Why was it necessary for him to ask her if she was white or Hispanic? What was the point of asking about or knowing her race? Would it make what she had to say more or less valid?

Tariq is the biggest buffoon.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Why was it necessary from him to ask her if she was white or Hispanic? What was the point of asking about or knowing her race? Would it make what she had to say more or less valid?

Tariq is the biggest buffoon.
whats wrong with wanting to know the race/ethnicity of the person your conversing with

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
whats wrong with wanting to know the race/ethnicity of the person you're conversing with

What difference does it make it? Does it make the person's point more or less valid?

No. Tariq is an idiot and he stepped it the crap first with asking if the caller was white or Hispanic. If Tariq were an intelligent man he would understand that a person's voice does not always indicate their race. And that caller's race was irrelevant.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like I said that was NOT me, I repeat NOT me who called in. This is the only time I called in:

It was nerve-wracking enough, I wouldn't call in again. I said he is arrogant, because that is just how he comes off. Like he knows everything and he doesn't.

:heh: @Muffie....You sound like @Raedawn07.......

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What difference does it make it? Does it make the person's point more or less valid?

No. Tariq is an idiot and he stepped it the crap first with asking if the caller was white or Hispanic. If Tariq were an intelligent man he would understand that a person's voice does not always indicate their race. And that caller's race was irrelevant.

answer my question before you ask one. whats wrong with wanting to know the race/ethnicity of the person you're conversing with?

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
answer my question before you ask one. whats wrong with wanting to know the race/ethnicity of the person you're conversing with?

That is the mentality of someone who intends to prejudge what someone is saying based on race.

So again, why did Tariq ask if she was white or Hispanic? It was an ignorant ASSumption for Tariq to make based on her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.