• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Did op not include all of the info in his post? No, but its just part of the bigger problem a lot of us have witnessed

To spend pages agreeing with the premise of the original post makes it seem like most on here lack reading comprehension skills. How does a black person read that and become angry at the person reminding you that you are letting a white disparage your race?

The other stuff didn't come until later. If you want to come at the hypocrisy, the repeated equation, and the unfeminine tone then okay. That actually makes sense.

But stop letting some "other" cause strife. Because if the issue is with dropping n bombs, then the anger needs to go towards the person who actually dropped them, not towards the person who is telling you to stop letting a whore call you Toby.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
But she wasn't dropping n bombs. That's why this whole thread is :snoop:

She was using the word to describe what whoreberry said. She had to use it repeatedly to make a point that many of you seemed to miss. You should be angry, but the anger should be directed towards @whoreberry.

The original premise of this thread is entirely flawed. Ok, she is unladylike and hypocritical. But that wasn't why this thread was started. If OP wanted to call her out, then he should have called her out on something solid, i.e. - the interracial hypocrisy. Calling her out for calling out someone else is stupid. You can take objection to her tone, but losing sight of the motive is unproductive.
:lolbron:I am very unladylike .... Lordt... I must do better @Queen :ohhh:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
nd solve this baby math problem while you're at it:

Given φ=x²-y²z find ∇φ at (1,1,1)

If you can't solve this problem, YOU'RE TOO STUPID TOO ADDRESS ME.

You obviously lack reading comprehension, so rather than dismiss you COMPLETELY, I gave you a chance to demonstrate a minimum of capability.

But you've failed repeatedly. You're too dumb to debate me because you lack analytical and critical thinking skills.

Further to that you fail to see the OBVIOUS sarcasm in my posts.

You cannot interpret my posts without the ability to detect sarcasm.

I'm not here for the slow, insecure or feeble minded.

Good for you, you can copy and paste a math equation. Have a Scooby Snack!!

Now provide proof of your 180 IQ or it's :duck:

This is the whole point of this thread.

My posts often contain sarcasm which apparently the SLOW crowd cannot detect.

If you are a low functioning person- I'm sorry- but you're NOT going to understand my posts.

No, this thread is about you being an overly aggressive and incredibly hypocritical shyt poster as well as you unnecessarily droppin 24772167 n bombs to exaggerate a few of my posts back in May that I have already been reprimanded for yet you can't seem to get over them for some reason.

It's kind of also about nobody wanting your negative energy around here.

Shouldn't your white cowboy be pullin up in his pickup truck any minute to :cape:you and drive off into the sunset?

:russ:

:dead:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
WOW....

dC9dujPVeAfIY.gif

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Good for you, you can copy and paste a math equation. Have a Scooby Snack!!

Now provide proof of your 180 IQ or it's :duck:

No, this thread is about you being an overly aggressive and incredibly hypocritical shyt poster as well as you unnecessarily droppin 24772167 n bombs to exaggerate a few of my posts back in May that I have already been reprimanded for yet you can't seem to get over them for some reason.

It's kind of also about nobody wanting your negative energy around here.

Shouldn't your white cowboy be pullin up in his pickup truck any minute to :cape:you and drive off into the sunset?

:russ:

:dead:
:mjpls:There you go again.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
To spend pages agreeing with the premise of the original post makes it seem like most on here lack reading comprehension skills. How does a black person read that and become angry at the person reminding you that you are letting a white disparage your race?

The other stuff didn't come until later. If you want to come at the hypocrisy, the repeated equation, and the unfeminine tone then okay. That actually makes sense.

But stop letting some "other" cause strife. Because if the issue is with dropping n bombs, then the anger needs to go towards the person who actually dropped them, not towards the person who is telling you to stop letting a whore call you Toby.
Real talk, they're reaching.

I posted one comment about a white man I found attractive.

From one specific item, they've formed a general conclusion.

That's inductive reasoning. It's flawed.

I've never dated a white man- ever. And if I did I'd tell all about it.

The vast majority of my posts speak for themselves.

They do lack reading and reasoning skills. And it's actually kind of sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.