Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So like I said if you can't solve that... You're not on my level... You're dismissed... Sorry

I don't deal with high school students:francis:

Hate to break it to ya but knowing how to solve equations doesn't make you intelligent:pachaha:
And speak about levels when you post your picture on here. Too easy to be anonymous :coffee:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:mjpls:There you go again.

What, you don't agree that telling people to kill themselves and their families is aggressive and childish?

To spend pages agreeing with the premise of the original post makes it seem like most on here lack reading comprehension skills. How does a black person read that and become angry at the person reminding you that you are letting a white disparage your race?

The other stuff didn't come until later. If you want to come at the hypocrisy, the repeated equation, and the unfeminine tone then okay. That actually makes sense.

But stop letting some "other" cause strife. Because if the issue is with dropping n bombs, then the anger needs to go towards the person who actually dropped them, not towards the person who is telling you to stop letting a whore call you Toby.

I have already been reprimanded with a ban yet she felt the need to bring it up and drop 236774327 n bombs in the process.

It's unnecessary.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
sure you're a 4th year, but you're here all day and night...:dame:
Receipts, per your request. More than 90 credits means 4th year by the way, currently registered for 16 credits. You care to post yours? :sas2:

c0MHe1M.png

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wow.....I'm fukking appalled by this to be honest. How you gonna be like :takedat: to a white guy, but be having this face :birdman: when it's brothas doin' the same thing to white women????:mindblown: Not only that, But how are you supposed to be pro black or a militant when you're constantly throwing your counterparts under the bus??? :dahell: Lemme stop before I get heated.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
What, you don't agree that telling people to kill themselves and their families is aggressive and childish?

I have already been reprimanded with a ban yet she felt the need to bring it up and drop 236774327 n bombs in the process.

It's unnecessary.
You see black men as a fetish.. No clue why your not banned right now....

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
wow.....I'm fukking appalled by this to be honest. How you gonna be like :takedat: to a white guy, but be having this face :birdman: when it's brothas doin' the same thing to white women????:mindblown: Not only that, But how are you supposed to be pro black or a militant when you're constantly throwing your counterparts under the bus??? :dahell: Lemme stop before I get heated.
Men on thecoli do it all the time and only get mad when it's a woman with a white man.

Status
Not open for further replies.