Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, this thread is about you being an overly aggressive and incredibly hypocritical shyt poster as well as you unnecessarily droppin 24772167 n bombs to exaggerate a few of my posts back in May that I have already been reprimanded for yet you can't seem to get over them for some reason.

The fukk did I just read? :what::what::what:

Listen... I don't care if you dropped 1 n-bomb or 1million, you have no place to tell anyone what to get over with or not.

@Amethyst may be fukking up in this thread, but you are the last person to be callin anyone out.

:camby:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Why could I? the highest math I ever took was calculus, not none of that derivative vector stuff.
It's not like you opened a book and automatically knew, you had to learn so all of this is really pointless.
So like I said if you can't solve that... You're not on my level... You're dismissed... Sorry

I don't deal with high school students:francis:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
But your ass (supposedly in college) cannot solve it... Why not keep posting it? Not ONE of you muthafuccas has solved it...:ohhh:

I wonder why...:lolbron:
Because it's a simple gradient and as a 4th year engineering student, I have nothing to prove to anyone here, unlike a certain someone who keeps bragging about Ivy League this and IQ that. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.