Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Lol there are only a couple guys on here I'd give a pic to. One is in this thread though.
1038.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
that "u sound white" when u speak educated shyt is corny as fukk. people say that to my cousin because he's a very smart kid with a huge vocabulary. "oh u sound like a white boy bro" smh

this dude is so angry tho :pachaha:

I've talked about this on these same digital streets. Plies didn't need a buss it baby, he could have a banker for a significant other. He didn't need to drive a dunk, he could have a durango. People like this caller are idiots.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Par for the course with those types of black women.
They fight white supremacy on their backs with their legs spread.
What's new?
:heh:
I pretty much knew what her suggestion would be before I hit play.
I applaud her for having the balls to explicitly agree with his suggestion that she planned to "bedwench" white supremacy away with sex and "good haired," green eyed babies.
A lot of them feel genetically inferior but are too prideful and afraid to own up to it.

A lot of people think like this, unfortunately. I've had to take on those erroneous assumptions a few times. Remember this from last year? Some people can't wait to breed any perceptible Black/Africanness out their bloodline. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/acto...-dating-sex-will-end-racism-interview.263233/

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol there are only a couple guys on here I'd give a pic to. One is in this thread though.
:takedat:That me?

that "u sound white" when u speak educated shyt is corny as fukk. people say that to my cousin because he's a very smart kid with a huge vocabulary. "oh u sound like a white boy bro" smh

this dude is so angry tho :pachaha:

I'm shocked you didn't get hell for saying this:comeon: The "pro-black" brigade hopped on my ass when I said I was made fun of for

the kinda shyt. Not how I spoke, but what words I used. Mothafukkas act ignorant to that shyt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
There is not a country on earth where bed wenching happened that cacs do not rule today with accompanying racism. If Native American women had never touched cacs, their people would be alive today. bytch is dumb as fukk.
Nah some of them went like geez on the part of the island(natives)

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Par for the course with those types of black women.
They fight white supremacy on their backs with their legs spread.

What's new?
:heh:
I pretty much knew what her suggestion would be before I hit play.
I applaud her for having the balls to explicitly agree with his suggestion that she planned to "bedwench" white supremacy away with sex and "good haired," green eyed babies.
A lot of them feel genetically inferior but are too prideful and afraid to own up to it.

:krs:

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.