Status
Not open for further replies.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Was he wrong in what he said to, you?

Like I said that was NOT me, I repeat NOT me who called in. This is the only time I called in:

It was nerve-wracking enough, I wouldn't call in again. I said he is arrogant, because that is just how he comes off. Like he knows everything and he doesn't.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said that was NOT me, I repeat NOT me who called in. This is the only time I called in:

It was nerve-wracking enough, I wouldn't call in again. I said he is arrogant, because that is just how he comes off. Like he knows everything and he doesn't.

You still haven't answered whether he is wrong. You just go on about how "arrogant" he is, which is just a dumb c00n ploy to attack his character rather than his argument.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Holyshyt, you were TarigSlayer.:dead:

I thought you left.:ohhh:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!

That was you :krs::ooh:

On the arrogance part, I somewhat agree but it's understandable. It's hard being a successful black male and humble, especially in his case since he's self made. The odds are completely stacked against you but your will and determination allowed you to make something of yourself :whew:

I

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

fukk wrong with your voice?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

OH MY GOD... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Poor Muffie...

Status
Not open for further replies.