• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I made a thread like this about the girl I met the other night... :wow:

What's crazy is that instead of being mad at me, if this was real life I'd be y'all non-p*ssy-getters wingman tryna help you out with all races of women :francis:

With my guidance you'd all come back to the Coli much less bitter posters :pachaha:

son nobody cares. this is the thing ya'll dont get. fukk whoever you want, but why do you need to make threads about it unless you're pathetically insecure. this thread was a low key insult to black men and women, and i'm obviously not the only one who thinks so.

ya'll are the most insecure creatures on earth. suicide driven, drug using miserable fukks. then try to flip it on us it when black men dont stand for being insulted :mjlol:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why are people discussing black men in a thread about @Bless't dating a black woman? :mjlol:
Black men should be more defensive over their women honestly. Especially going to a white man. I hate seeing that shyt. There's black ethnic groups such as the Amhara that will throw a fit if their women are taken from them, it's like a slight to the entire community. That's how I feel about OPs thread.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ a white fakkit comparing his dating life with that of a black man. Gtfoh

I'd assume some black men have a "better" dating life than me, and some don't. Nice username though :mjlol: :salute:

son nobody cares. this is the thing ya'll dont get. fukk whoever you want, but why do you need to make threads about it unless you're pathetically insecure. this thread was a low key insult to black men and women, and i'm obviously not the only one who thinks so.

ya'll are the most insecure creatures on earth. suicide driven, drug using miserable fukks. then try to flip it on us it when black men dont stand for being insulted :mjlol:

I haven't made a thread about it and probably wouldn't... and I think @Bless't only made one NOT for validation, but to share his life with his online community :blessed:

I've never contemplated suicide or done drugs (not even weed) :ohhh:

I'm confused, am I white still? :sadcam:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I should have been clear. I'm not really talking about hair, I was talking in more general terms.
Well then I agree. They are toxic bw that aren't closet white supremacists, but straight up white supremacists. They tried to infect my daughter. Commenting on what kind of mix she is and assuming I was married to a white man. When I said my husband was black (he's mixed but I said it to gage a reaction :mjpls:) they then referred to him as a baby father. :wow:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Well then I agree. They are toxic bw that aren't closet white supremacists, but straight up white supremacists. They tried to infect my daughter. Commenting on what kind of mix she is and assuming I was married to a white man. When I said my husband was black (he's mixed but I said it to gage a reaction :mjpls:) they then referred to him as a baby father. :wow:
Lank?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd assume some black men have a "better" dating life than me, and some don't. Nice username though :mjlol: :salute:

I haven't made a thread about it and probably wouldn't... and I think @Bless't only made one NOT for validation, but to share his life with his online community :blessed:

I've never contemplated suicide or done drugs (not even weed) :ohhh:

I'm confused, am I white still? :sadcam:

:russell: every white male i've ever known has suffered from depression, anxiety and other general mental disorders. but they've all been good at faking confidence in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.