• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
And this thread has deflected from bashing a punk-ass cac dating a bw right back to black men. :martin:

That's what they do with their slithery behinds. They cause discord. Instead of dapping and congratulating him, perhaps the discussion could have gone a different way from the start?

But I guess it's easier to call black women bedwenches and make hair jokes then it is to tell this lame to GTFOHWTBS. Why am I, as a lady having to say this? That is entirely disgusting.

:pacspit: To this thread. And :demonic:to cowards.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
On topic would be a post about the original subject (White men/Black women), not what you're trying to make it about i.e Black men. Second, I never said dude was a deadbeat. There are many men who aren't deadbeats in the slightest of sense who still do not take the time to be there emotionally for their children or instill proper values in them. However, you just want to make this about Black men so I'll fall back and let you cook. Consider this my last response.
You started this direction, sweetie, when you assumed that my deceased father, a random black man, was a deadbeat. I've only taken it in the direction that you started it. Your bow out is appreciated. Maybe next time don't assume that some random black man is a deadbeat, and you wouldn't get here.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This thread is what happens when you have a community of men raised and led by women.
How ironic that the group of men who are supposedly the "most masculine" are in fact the most feminine and docile.
This thread wouldn't have been made on an Arab website, but again, bm are easily the most pacified and neutered group of men on planet earth and OP knows it which is why he :lolbron: before submitting the thread.
In here gawking and yee-hawing over a white man looking for get back over "pawgs" and yet you have a fit and call it fetishism when a black male makes the same thread.
You'll jump on a black woman who makes a similar just as quick. You'll even bulldoze a white women over it (as will the black women ITT "yaaaass, bishing.")
You'll clap for Mr. Charlie though..

:mjpls:

Got passive aggressively roasted in this thread and all yall did was skin and grin like a group of village idiots.
Seems as if "bedwenches" aren't the only ones who fear and kowtow to white men, because you can bet your life OP doesn't have the balls to make this thread on any other minority board.
I don't even think it's "jealousy" as to why other races of men constantly test black males. I think it's because they fully understand you're only capable of pretending you have a pair when you're "disrespected" by women or men who looks like you.
I don't fear p*ssy, either.

:manny:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
This thread is what happens when you have a community of men raised and led by women.
How ironic that the group of men who are supposedly the "most masculine" are in fact the most feminine and docile.
This thread wouldn't have been made on an Arab website, but again, bm are easily the most pacified and neutered group of men on planet earth and OP knows it which is why he :lolbron: before submitting the thread.
In here gawking and yee-hawing over a white man looking for get back over "pawgs" and yet you have a fit and call it fetishism when a black male makes the same thread.
You'll jump on a black woman who makes a similar just as quick. You'll even bulldoze a white women over it (as will the black women ITT "yaaaass, bishing.")

Got passive aggressively roasted in this thread and all yall did was skin and grin like a group of village idiots.
Seems as if "bedwenches" aren't the only ones who fear and kowtow to white men, because you can bet your life OP doesn't have the balls to make this thread on any other minority board.
I don't even think it's "jealousy" as to why other races of men constantly test black males. I think it's because they fully understand you're only capable of pretending you have a pair when you're "disrespected" by women or men who looks like you.

You can be sure if he posted the same kind of shyt in a arab forum they wouldn't let him get away that easily :mjpls:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sad shyt. No wonder why your younger brother is going to be out here cockfighting, no PETA. :francis:
that was low

You know what you wrote. Im not gonna air you out on here.
that had nothing to do with my preferences in men

Um that's what 7 was referring to, so unless you believe her standards of black men are just fine you're still not making any sense as the point wasn't about having standards in general

Someone would have to have ridiculous standards to believe good black men are rare
i shouldnt have used the words good and rare. i meant hard to find that meets MY basic standards.

Prophet Pehzan Poitier warned us. :wow:
i thought we were past you silently negging me

um not. This isn't the first time he's spoken about black women having superficial standards. I interjected bc his tirade is getting annoying.

read the responses b4 my post and you'll have your answer
we arent allowed to want some we are attracted to

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
that was low
weebey.gif
Tell me something I don't know.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is the thing that's the most crazy. it's like whytes have a spell on a lot of black men. :dwillhuh:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
If someone wanted to know what TLR on the TheColi was like... I would just have them read this thread :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.