Reppin
Give it time.
jack.gif

Thread did what I knew it would. Never fails.:mjpls:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why would I? i've seen wat @Miranda considers attractive. That's not superficial at all.
thank you. i just like skinny or slim men, i cant change what im attracted to in that regard. i dont demand huge muscles or model faces, but im not going to have sex with someone that i find unattractive.

I thought we were past what I negged you for. :coffee:
it came out wrong

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
fukk up peckerwood. :evil:
If I made a thread like this about the girl I met the other night... :wow:

What's crazy is that instead of being mad at me, if this was real life I'd be y'all non-p*ssy-getters wingman tryna help you out with all races of women :francis:

With my guidance you'd all come back to the Coli much less bitter posters :pachaha:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I love how some black posters in the early pages say to the author to fukk his date right, do you just imagine that on a other minority board ? :mjlol:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
This thread is what happens when you have a community of men raised and led by women.
How ironic that the group of men who are supposedly the "most masculine" are in fact the most feminine and docile.
This thread wouldn't have been made on an Arab website, but again, bm are easily the most pacified and neutered group of men on planet earth and OP knows it which is why he :lolbron: before submitting the thread.
In here gawking and yee-hawing over a white man looking for get back over "pawgs" and yet you have a fit and call it fetishism when a black male makes the same thread.
You'll jump on a black woman who makes a similar just as quick. You'll even bulldoze a white women over it (as will the black women ITT "yaaaass, bishing.")
You'll clap for Mr. Charlie though..

:mjpls:

Got passive aggressively roasted in this thread and all yall did was skin and grin like a group of village idiots.
Seems as if "bedwenches" aren't the only ones who fear and kowtow to white men, because you can bet your life OP doesn't have the balls to make this thread on any other minority board.
I don't even think it's "jealousy" as to why other races of men constantly test black males. I think it's because they fully understand you're only capable of pretending you have a pair when you're "disrespected" by women or men who looks like you.
I don't fear p*ssy, either.

:manny:
I have to actually agree with this, and it's a direct result of a broken family unit.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
yall be at nikkas necks when they start taking bout pawging tho

This thread is what happens when you have a community of men raised and led by women.
How ironic that the group of men who are supposedly the "most masculine" are in fact the most feminine and docile.
This thread wouldn't have been made on an Arab website, but again, bm are easily the most pacified and neutered group of men on planet earth and OP knows it which is why he :lolbron: before submitting the thread.
In here gawking and yee-hawing over a white man looking for get back over "pawgs" and yet you have a fit and call it fetishism when a black male makes the same thread.
You'll jump on a black woman who makes a similar just as quick. You'll even bulldoze a white women over it (as will the black women ITT "yaaaass, bishing.")
You'll clap for Mr. Charlie though..

:mjpls:

Got passive aggressively roasted in this thread and all yall did was skin and grin like a group of village idiots.
Seems as if "bedwenches" aren't the only ones who fear and kowtow to white men, because you can bet your life OP doesn't have the balls to make this thread on any other minority board.
I don't even think it's "jealousy" as to why other races of men constantly test black males. I think it's because they fully understand you're only capable of pretending you have a pair when you're "disrespected" by women or men who looks like you.
I don't fear p*ssy, either.

:manny:

:myman:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Just the usual Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome at work :ehh:

devil attempts to passive aggressively antagonize and insult a site full of black men
his antics worked and blacks predictably attacked each other while giving praise to the white man.

:coffee:

Why aren't white trolls and bedwenches banned on the spot?

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
If I made a thread like this about the girl I met the other night... :wow:

What's crazy is that instead of being mad at me, if this was real life I'd be y'all non-p*ssy-getters wingman tryna help you out with all races of women :francis:

With my guidance you'd all come back to the Coli much less bitter posters :pachaha:

Lol @ a white fakkit comparing his dating life with that of a black man. Gtfoh

Status
Not open for further replies.