• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Seems like most people hopping on the "you nikkas should have said something" bandwagon are more angry about black women not getting the same treatment from the brehs for dating out than the overall disrespect

Especially when some of y'all in these daps were the same ones telling/dapping people to stop being militant at first
It's always the same thing. Y'all this, y'all that but no names. :coffee:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was that not one of the most confusing threads in coli history :mindblown:
I thought the mantra on here was that "black women should stop dating thugs, wannabe rappers/ball players and give normal "nice" guys a chance" was that not exactly what she said? I still befuddled over how that thread turned out :mindblown:
They're hypocrites plain and simple.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
typical thread that turns into a bm vs bw thread

as op sits bak like

i9wwMgU.gif

Incogno

Pro
Daps
you all are constantly congratulating each other for running up in pawg, paag, and my fave LATINA broads. so let blesst live

i have it somewhere, just not in a handy bookmarked file labeled "coli fight club"

this is what i don't understand about some black men

they can worship white women...encourage white supremacy......and they see nothing wrong with that...when there's a lot wrong with that..

it's like a lot of black men project their issues on us...and we have to deal with that along with white supremacy

just like this natural hair stuff........i wear my natural hair in braids....i even get these shocking looks...because some people can't even contemplate a black woman having long hair.....or even finding beauty in her hair....

but a lot of black men putting non black women on a pedestal.....and denouncing black women doesn't do damage...huh?....think again...

and i don't even worship white men.....i don't worship black men either lol....i find beauty in all ethnicities of men.....and character is what's important to me....

but this is what i've noticed about a lot of people...black..white..yellow...whatever
you have to have an inferiority complex...or a superiority complex

you can't appreciate your GOD given features ...while finding beauty in other ethnicities features....it just isn't possible in a lot of people's eyes....

to look at yourself as equal to others...

...and it's all just a projection of their feelings and issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.