Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:russell: every white male i've ever known has suffered from depression, anxiety and other general mental disorders. but they've all been good at faking confidence in public.

You got me :mjcry:

fukk I cant pretend any longer :mjcry:

All this faking confidence :mjcry:

I need a brehette to hold me :to:

:steviej:

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
:martin: Y'all got this slick ass cracker making y'all fighting among yourselves

This slick peckerwood knew what he was doing that's why I negged his bytch ass

You ain't slick pretending like you down but you really just the same as every other cac

You just here to get black people beefing for your enjoyment

cac a fukking agent

JMill782

All Star
Daps
fukk the OP :pacspit:

i rather see this

3332edd6c74f45f3b7abe23a6384d0ba.jpg

black-love.jpg

463245417.jpg

black-love-relationships-celibate-singles-black-the-real-miss-drea-daily0600.jpg

black-love-17.jpg

than this :scust:

garcelletwins.jpg

1363900197_brittany-harold-perrineau-baby-467.jpg

but whatever y'all motherfukkers do what you want. :manny:

just don't come running back to us when dating these white motherfukkers backfires on your ass :ufdup:

Prynce

Daps
I just hope you brehs realize that all these so called "cool and authentic" Cac posters are just playing y'all asses :mjpls:

He knew what he was doing and it proves he a snake

But stay sleep though and continue to rep/dap this passive aggressive racist cac :coffee:

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
These are the same dudes who would go apeshyt if she said she only dated non-black men, but 100 or so black men piled on her in just that one thread. :dead:

Was that not one of the most confusing threads in coli history :mindblown:
I thought the mantra on here was that "black women should stop dating thugs, wannabe rappers/ball players and give normal "nice" guys a chance" was that not exactly what she said? I still befuddled over how that thread turned out :mindblown:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Seems like most people hopping on the "you nikkas should have said something" bandwagon are more angry about black women not getting the same treatment from the brehs for dating out than the overall disrespect

Especially when some of y'all in these daps were the same ones telling/dapping people to stop being militant at first

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
I love how some black posters in the early pages say to the author to fukk his date right, do you just imagine that on a other minority board ? :mjlol:

I couldn't go on Reddit as a black man and start a thread about dating a white chick without getting a severe (and racial) backlash from white people especially white men. Hell the white man code is strong and organized that they won't even touch their own women if they found out she was with a black guy.

I as a black man couldn't go on Hispanic/Latino messageboards like brownpride.com or soy chicano and start a thread talking about dating a Latina woman.

Those groups have a structure and a code. We're the only group that has neither which is other groups can easily infiltrate us.

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Just the usual Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome at work :ehh:

devil attempts to passive aggressively antagonize and insult a site full of black men
his antics worked and blacks predictably attacked each other while giving praise to the white man.

:coffee:

a lot of folks exposed themselves in here yet again...

and posters, ahem, "similar" to OP always manage to slip up at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.