Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
what preferences do i have that you believe are so outlandish?
the whole bf thing is deaded, hes a liar and it was a mistake , so try again
You know what you wrote. Im not gonna air you out on here.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
but I was specifically referring to 7, not all good black man

Um that's what 7 was referring to, so unless you believe her standards of black men are just fine you're still not making any sense as the point wasn't about having standards in general

Someone would have to have ridiculous standards to believe good black men are rare

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't you have another swirl thread to make? Ol' I'm a virgin but still relish any opportunity to collect dikk pics ass wench.
Y'all are really mad about that Asian thread, huh? :dead: Let's forget the fact that I made 5+ about black men before it, and that 99% of the eggplants (that y'all love to discuss) were black.

Let's stay on topic though. I'm not the one who randomly assumed that a black man would be a deadbeat. Why assume that a random black man that you've never met would be a deadbeat? Is that how lowly you think of those who look like you?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't you have another swirl thread to make? Ol' I'm a virgin but still relish any opportunity to collect dikk pics ass wench.

The veil has been pulled off this small segment of BW for everyone to see the White Supremacist underneath.

Prophet Pehzan Poitier warned us. :wow:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Um that's what 7 was referring to, so unless you believe her standards of black men are just fine you're still not making any sense as the point wasn't about having standards in general

Someone would have to have ridiculous standards to believe good black men are rare
um not. This isn't the first time he's spoken about black women having superficial standards. I interjected bc his tirade is getting annoying.

Actually I don't :dwillhuh:

That's why I asked :feedme:
read the responses b4 my post and you'll have your answer

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Let's stay on topic though. I'm not the one who randomly assumed that a black man would be a deadbeat. Why assume that a random black man that you've never met would be a deadbeat? Is that how lowly you think of those who look like you?
On topic would be a post about the original subject (White men/Black women), not what you're trying to make it about i.e Black men. Second, I never said dude was a deadbeat. There are many men who aren't deadbeats in the slightest of sense who still do not take the time to be there emotionally for their children or instill proper values in them. However, you just want to make this about Black men so I'll fall back and let you cook. Consider this my last response.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
OP i don't know your intentions. but most of the time from what i seen, when a Whiteboy dates a Black woman it just means you got a sexual fetish for our sisters. you probably want use our women, for your sexual gratification
you just :ufdup: i know it's 2015 but i don't trust you White motherfukkers, destroying my motherland and my people.

and you getting negged

Status
Not open for further replies.