Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
So you agree that male created threads are a dime a dozen but want to give me a lesson?:mjlol:

Of course relationships arent perfect. One more reason to have children see their parents work through it. But sone things cannot be worked through...

Yes, you can avoid having to deal with those responses if you simply ignored the posters. Creating a thread that attracts them isn't the best way to deal with things. I think I have an understanding, as a female it would be hard to ignore the threads bashing women on the daily bases, you have to understand creating threads bashing males in responses isn't the solution. You can't expect to change the thought process of the majority while you are in the minority.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I disagree. Even if you meant well...and you told the child what is happening it doesn't mean that the child is equip to handle it. Lets be honest a msn or woman that doesnt have maturity to carry a relationship would not gave the wherewithal to teach his child anything.....
I see youre a troll or got reality fukked up... Sometimes maturity means leavin that toxic relationship... Me & my kids are honest wit each other & I give them wisdom all the time... Sometimes you gotta burn a bridge you know is damaged & build a new one...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes, you can avoid having to deal with those responses if you simply ignored the posters. Creating a thread that attracts them isn't the best way to deal with things. I think I have an understanding, as a female it would be hard to ignore the threads bashing women on the daily bases, you have to understand creating threads bashing males in responses isn't the solution. You can't expect to change the thought process of the majority while you are in the minority.
I am not bashing males by calling men out for the stuff that they do that affect women and children. You guys claim any male criticism as male bashing. And then turn around and say women cannot take criticism. Please point to me where i bashed men or called men out of their names. I am simply haveming a conversation. If you can provide evidence of where i bashed men than i stand to be corrected.

You have no idea how many people are in my ignore list.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I see youre a troll or got reality fukked up... Sometimes maturity means leavin that toxic relationship... Me & my kids are honest wit each other & I give them wisdom all the time... Sometimes you gotta burn a bridge you know is damaged & build a new one...
So i am a troll based on what?

Amun

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Windward
And i would want to pursue anothee relationship and its difficult to do this with kids.

So is it fair to assume that men would feel this way as well?

And would you question his ability to be a good father and/or husband if he thought so?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

This was my response to you. I dont know why you replied to a post that was not addressing you. If you knew she was not relationship material. Why did you stay with her and had multiple kids with her?
Sounds like a string of excuses. You are not your kids and dont understand how your dynamic with their mother affected them or how they perceive their relationships. You didnt wife but you had a string of kids with her. I dont know how thats a win considering these kids mean she will always be a part of your life. While a marriage without kids would mean you could have moved on without the attachments. Anyone can justify anything...at thenend of the day the true test is how your kids will navigate life.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Yup

In a dispute between a white woman and a black man who are you more likely to side with?

I will side with the person who was wronged. I don't hate ww. One of my favourite aunts is italian and she went through it with my uncle. I am not siding with him just cause he is black.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
No I don't think so.

If only because Ive never seen or heard of a man who was shytty to his wife but kept a healthy home. Like it or not that shyt spills over into the house despite the best of efforts and as a child you're acutely sensitive to your parents relationship as you live with them and depend on them.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No I don't think so.

If only because Ive never seen or heard of a man who was good to his wife but kept a healthy home. Like it or not that shyt spills over into the house despite the best of efforts and as a child you're acutely sensitive to your parents relationship as you live with them and depend on them.

That's what I am saying. But some guys want to play contrarian probably because they are the men I am talking about. My point is if you don't love/respect the woman you are with...leave her. Cause the kids you have will more often than not oay the price.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I will side with the person who was wronged. I don't hate ww. One of my favourite aunts is italian and she went through it with my uncle. I am not siding with him just cause he is black.
What do you identify with more: your race or gender?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I am not changing the thought process. People responded...those that didnt ignored it. Very simple.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I am not bashing males by calling men out for the stuff that they do that affect women and children. You guys claim any male criticism as male bashing. And then turn around and say women cannot take criticism. Please point to me where i bashed men or called men out of their names. I am simply haveming a conversation. If you can provide evidence of where i bashed men than i stand to be corrected.

You have no idea how many people are in my ignore list.

I believe you are inadvertently bashing males considering we makeup the majority of the users on this forum and the thread title is directed towards us. This thread could have easily been titled "Can a man/woman be a good father/mother if he or she is a horrible husband/wife." That would have lead to a more civil discussion, there would obviously still be some bias but it it would be a lot more civil. In the end you will do as you please and we will most likely never see eye to eye. Just understand that I do believe both genders are in the wrong here, have a nice day, I'm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.