Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
A mother doesnt have to say one bad word about the father. The child can see for himself or herself how he behaves. You think a child will have a fond memories of a dad that puts the beats on his mother but turns around and give him a lollypop. Or, has a string of women he openly ronances while he is technically with the mother? Underestimate the bond a child has with his mother when she us more often the one feeding you/nursing you to health when your sick/all around taking care of you even more so than yiur dad?

instantly you jump to extremes
where the father is the abusive monster and the mother is the enduring saint

the most common scenario though is a mother who will verbally defame the father and seek to poison the relationship between father and child simply because he won't commit to her

even though he clearly loves his child

it isn't a sin for a man not to be committed to one woman
and for those who have enough love to give give it freely if you please

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally...I think the way a man treats his wife, the respect he shows her is just as important as his involvement with his children. I don't see how someone can consider a man a good father when he treats the mother/wife poorly. I think it sets the stage on how people enter relationships and treat other people. Having a dad being present or financially take care of you but has a string of infidelities is not a good father. I know people on this site separate the role of husband/lover from fatherhood but to me it's connected. It also explains why so many men see women as cum buckets/receptacles rather than human beings with feelings.

Sure. Some guys are great fathers but poor husbands. Infidelity itself has no necessary bearing on fatherhood quality. There are men who never cheat whom are poor fathers (i.e. disconnected from their children) and men who cheat whom are good ones (i.e. connected with their children).

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Incompatibility with a woman has nothing to do with the rearing of a child in my opinion, unless that incompatibility leads to abuse and neglect of the woman and children. Can a woman be a good mother if she is a horrible wife?

edit: To expand on what I first said. I grew up knowing my father was cheating on my mother and although I hated him for he treated her, he still provided for me and taught me many lessons that shaped me into becoming a better man. His flaws are nothing I hope to mimic when I become older.
Cheating is neglect of mother in my opinion and it's disrespect of the union a man makes with a woman. Children are a product of its union. Every person that i know that has a f'd sense of what itakes to be in a relationship saw it in their parents first.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am tiring because i am speaking from a woman's perspective on issues that affect women?
You are tiring because you refuse to deal with the role that women play in this too.

Ive seen this nonsense too much in my own family. Accept responsibility, your choose these men, your know these men are trife.

So stop crying about it, and you know what. Deal with your damn issues, and work on yourselves. Instead of immediately men blaming. But too many women who attract these type of men. Will always run from thier issues, and never face up to em. And continue the blame game.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheating is neglect of mother in my opinion and it's disrespect of the union a man makes with a woman. Children are a product of its union. Every person that i know that has a f'd sense of what itakes to be in a relationship saw it in their parents first.

@Ataraxia makes a good point: can a woman be a good mother if she's a horrible wife? The answer, I think, is yes. A man may not get along with his wife but really love his child, similar to a woman. On the flip a man can love his wife and just be OK with his child. I remember reading that more children raises the chances of divorce.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
instantly you jump to extremes
where the father is the abusive monster and the mother is the enduring saint

the most common scenario though is a mother who will verbally defame the father and seek to poison the relationship between father and child simply because he won't commit to her

even though he clearly loves his child

it isn't a sin for a man not to be committed to one woman
and for those who have enough love to give give it freely if you please

I am just creating a scenario. Even a more subtle one would have done the job. But i wanted to illustrate my point
My point is...a relationship between a man and a woman spills over to the child no matter how much parents may try to shield it. Children want to see their parnts together and in love. It affects their psyche and how they perceive their relationships.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You are tiring because you refuse to deal with the role that women play in this too.

Ive seen this nonsense too much in my own family. Accept responsibility, your choose these men, your know these men are trife.

So stop crying about, and you know what. Deal with your damn issues, and work on yourselves. Instead of immediately men blaming. But too many women who attract these type of men. Will always run from thier issues, and never face up to em. And continue the blame game.
:comeon: :scust: Go sort out the issues with your women in the family. You dont know me from a can of paint. I am not your mama or your auntie.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i've seen broads become jealous of the child
because the guy has put more into the child
than the mother..........yes it happens all of the time.
sure this post will go un-noticed.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I am just creating a scenario. Even a more subtle one would have done the job. But i wanted to illustrate my point
My point is...a relationship between a man and a woman spills over to the child no matter how much parents may try to shield it. Children want to see their parnts together and in love. It affects their psyche and how they perceive their relationships.

well the child's definition of love isn't yet formed

you can have two individuals that aren't together who love one another more than a married couple does

love is about the benefits you confer on another individual through your actions

love isn't just oh we stayed together til we shdivled up and died
motherfukkers be bonded by contract and can't do a fukking thing for each other with their shytty ass idea of love

that's something I'd try to keep my child away from
the common idea of love is the plague IMO

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This is exactly what im talking about, keep running away, when it gets too real.
How am i running away. I didnt see you in the thread saying men love unconditionally or in any thread claiming women ie/bw or this, that and the third but you want to come in my thread. You compared me to women in your family as if you know me personally. I am not them...tell that ish to them if you think it applies:yeshrug:

Amun

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Windward
Yes. I've worked with two single fathers who love and take of their children, while both mothers are alive and well and have little involvement with their kids.

I'm not sure if they were horrible husbands per-se but rather not the ideal husbands for these women.

I do know they are good fathers and are much better parents than the mothers that would leave these kids behind to start new lives.

Women that leave theirs families, specifically children behind deserve no respect imo.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
well the child's definition of love isn't yet formed

you can have two individuals that aren't together who love one another more than a married couple does

love is about the benefits you confer on another individual through your actions

love isn't just oh we stayed together til we shdivled up and died
motherfukkers be bonded by contract and can't do a fukking thing for each other with their shytty ass idea of love

that's something I'd try to keep my child away from
the common idea of love is the plague IMO

Children can feel love although they cannot verbalize it. A baby can sense things although they cannot verbalize it. Plenty evidence supports what i am saying. Being both on the sane house isnt the only thing that must be factored in a relationship. You have to be one...actually actively in a relationship.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How am i running away. I didnt see you in the thread saying men love unconditionally or in any thread claiming women ie/bw or this, that and the third but you want to come in my thread. You compared me to women in your family as if you know me personally. I am not them...tell that ish to them if you think it applies:yeshrug:

Stop the deflection tacticts, i never at time in my post used you as example or compared you to anyone.

Im simply asking you, why do you continue to ignore the role women play in these scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.