Status
Not open for further replies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
probably the only time I've agreed with @Yup on anything :ehh:

yes your children learn how to interact with other human beings through the interactions between parents.

You cant raise emotionally healthy children, while treating their mother like trash.

Goes the other way too. The mother cant treat the father bad and expect the children not to pick up on the behavior

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Like I said, I dont believe in the courts enfrcin vows, cause he aint gon be there when she gives it up... Our vows are before GOD, not the legal system & no court document will make us honor them... I brought up the rings cause she had them, & we did call each other man & wife...

For the record you said navigate "LIFE", not romantic relationships, I can admit I took it the wrong way.... If you said relationships I woulve mostly agreed with you cause my bm slid on shyt cause I didnt want my daughter thinkin certain treatment was ok... But if you act a certain way you will be treated accordingly...
Again...a marriage licence is what determines that you are legally married. Anything else is semantics:yeshrug:

Relationships is part of life. I thought that was self explanatory.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You better check those abortion rates. Black women are putting up Jordan numbers.
Which is worse having kids that you wont properly raise or avoidibg having kids altogethet knowing that you are not goibg to give them the life thwy deserve. I dont support abortion to be use as a bc pill. But id rather a kid gets aborted than a statistic.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Which is worse having kids that you wont properly raise or avoidibg having kids altogethet knowing that you are not goibg to give them the life thwy deserve. I dont support abortion to be use as a bc pill. But id rather a kid gets aborted than a statistic.
Murdering your children is obviously worse. That's not avoiding having kids, that's literally killing your children. Not having sex/unprotected sex is avoidance. An aborted child IS a statistic.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Derek Jeter

The biracial bachelor,
The #HOH head mullato in charge,
The gift basket guru...

Is ready to give half

f9aea4b0-2b6d-11e5-adc6-cff0acdb6680_GettyImages-480821162_master.jpg

Report: Derek Jeter engaged to supermodel Hannah Davis

:gurl:

That black genes are superior and having mixed babies will ensure the success of Black people
fdf5914c2fe8ad2fd0c44dfd4a3e986e.jpg

Erase your black genes brehs
97337730-parents-of-derek-jeter-dr-sanderson-charles-gettyimages.jpg

040714yankees103cw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.