Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't think so. My dad cheating on my mom completely changed our relationship. I love him still but it will never be like it was before. Sometimes I feel bad but then I think about all those times I would hear my mom crying herself to sleep or seeing her break down crying whenever her she had to see him, then I stop feeling bad.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
After Civil Rights victories the government gave incentives for women not to have men in the house and gave incentives to have lots of children to get money. The government dropped the ball and black people ran after it.
I'd argue that the black family structure was already fractured but the welfare system expediated it's disintergration.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Life sorts this out on it's own. A man may tolerate or mistreat his wife and still have enough of a marriage to stay together while at the same time showering his kids with love. That man will more than likely eventually get divorced from his wife. He'll no longer see the children as often and he will not have as much influence over them. All this would have been prevented if he had been a better husband.
It actually doesnt sorts itself out...because often children who swore they will never be like their fathers often began exhibiting the same patterns of behaviour. Keeping the cycle going...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Folks that grew up in the 50s and 60s went through some fukked up shyt too. And a lot of mothers who probably should have gotten divorced but were getting beat just dealt with it.

It's fukked up cause nowadays, we all acknowledge that Joe Jackson did some fukked up shyt to his kids, but what he did wasnt rare at all.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
yes

and to teach your child to harbor hate for someone simply because they won't do as you'd please is wrong and selfish

mother and child are two individuals treat those relationships as such
you would be a fool to fukk up your child's life trying to use them to spite the father

do better

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Probably

Why do you say it was already fractured?
When you have a people stripped from their identity, relocated ro a new land and forced/groom to reproduce like cattle...families constantly broken. Women raped...men emasculated...for several centuries. It doesnt take much to erode a people's moral value system.
Drugs and welfare didnt help things but it didnt sihglehandedly screwesld blacks over. This is several centuries in the making and it will take several generations to fix. But first people must acknowlege that there is a problem and make it a conceited effort ro turn the tide. It's not normal for a generation/culture to have such antipathy for relationahips/family/raising children.

By the way the impact is felt even in africa. Although not to the extent to our black diasporans.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
yes

and to teach your child to harbor hate for someone simply because they won't do as you'd please is wrong and selfish

mother and child are two individuals treat those relationships as such
you would be a fool to fukk up your child's life trying to use them to spite the father

do better

A mother doesnt have to say one bad word about the father. The child can see for himself or herself how he behaves. You think a child will have a fond memories of a dad that puts the beats on his mother but turns around and give him a lollypop. Or, has a string of women he openly ronances while he is technically with the mother? Underestimate the bond a child has with his mother when she us more often the one feeding you/nursing you to health when your sick/all around taking care of you even more so than yiur dad?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I think it's definitely possible.

But on a related note... why do people cheat in the first place? :jbhmm:

I've done some savage and unfeeling shyt to girls I wasn't in a relationship with, but I don't see how any decent human being could lie and hurt someone they love on that level :yeshrug:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You are so tiring, im far from a women basher. But do you ever take women to task for the decision they make.

Yes there are terrible and trifling dudes out here. But guess what, no one is forcing these women to choose them.
I am tiring because i am speaking from a woman's perspective on issues that affect women?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You are so tiring, im far from a women basher. But do you ever take women to task for the decision they make.

Yes there are terrible and trifling dudes out here. But guess what, no one is forcing these women to choose them.
Now u know u cnt use logic and common sense, its frownd upon. By the way OP is a troll please neg, thnk you kindly :smile:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Incompatibility with a woman has nothing to do with the rearing of a child in my opinion, unless that incompatibility leads to abuse and neglect of the woman and children. Can a woman be a good mother if she is a horrible wife?

edit: To expand on what I first said. I grew up knowing my father was cheating on my mother and although I hated him for he treated her, he still provided for me and taught me many lessons that shaped me into becoming a better man. His flaws are nothing I hope to mimic when I become older.

Status
Not open for further replies.